New to team 7

Reader's P.O.V

You, Naruto, and Sakura were waiting for Kakashi again.
"Late," You mumble to yourself, "As usual." As you mumbled bitterly about Kakashi. Then,
"Sorry I was late... I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said, eye smiling again. You rolled you eyes and waited for something to happen.
"Well... I got some news for you guys." Kakashi said, putting his hands in his pockets. You looked at him confusingly,
"Good or bad?" You asked, he looked at you and eye smiled.
"I don't know what you guys will think but..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
"But what?" Sakura asked, a little curious.
"We got a new requite." Kakashi said, Naruto and Sakura's eyes widened.. You had the same emotionless expression.
"He should be here anytime now..." Kakashi said, then all of a sudden. Poof. A guy with dark brown hair and onyx eyes was standing beside the hokage.
"Hello. I am Sai." The guy said, closing his eyes and smiling.
He looks like Suskae! I mentally exclaimed but, my emotionless facial expression stayed the same.
Sai looked at you and he quickly looked away.
"Welcome to the team, Sai. I'm Kakashi, I'll be your sensei for now on." Kakashi said eye smiling, Sai nodded and smiled again.
You started training after that, and you noticed that every time you talked to Sai... He blushed and tried to hide it.
One day... You were walking past storage bins and seen two figures on one. You squinted your eyes a little and noticed it was Naruto and Sai! You ran up to Choji and shikumaru, which was watching the fight.
"What's going on?!" You asked with concern in your voice.
"They started fighting and now... This." Shikumaru said lazily, and sighed. "Man, what a drag." He said still kneeling down in some kind of hand posture. You started to get concerned, not just for Naruto... For Sai.

Sai's P.O.V

"Funny..." I said, still smiling. "You're weak, aren't you?" I asked, his eyes widened a little.
"The way you fight you have any balls to do it." I said, Naruto's eyes widened a little more.
"What did you say?!" He asked loudly, I was still smiling.
"I said, The way you fight, and still have the b..." I tried to say, but then...
"Guys stop!" I heard y/n's voice ring out, I stopped and put my blade away. He glared at y/n,
"I COULD'VE WON!" Naruto yelled at y/n. She rolled her eyes,
"You should be thanking me... but, this is what I get in return." Y/n said, walking away. Naruto growled in annoyance and ran off. I looked at y/n and felt something warm when she looked at me. What am I feeling? What did the book say? Dammit I forget. I thought to myself and got my emotions for dummies book out. I skimmed through all the pages and seen nothing, yet. I put the book away and noticed that y/n was in front of me. I felt my cheeks warm up and I felt my cheek.
"Are you alright? You're face is really red." Y/n said with a little bit of worry, I felt her put her hand on my forehead and my cheeks got warmer and warmer.
"Y-Yeah I'm f-fine..." I froze, I remembered the book said, "give your friends nicknames," I repeated to words in my head and the list of negative and positive nicknames.
"You're warm. Are you sure you're alright?" She asked again, I smiled and nodded.
"I'm fine, cutie." I smiled smiling, she started blushing a really light red.