A wonderful stroll

On February 12 U where taking a stroll In bethlehem. U weren't in a good mood. You know it was getting close to valentines day... Ur single.... U smell like sour cream. U get the point You had nobody to go out with. While walking you get a AMAZING idea "Hmm.. I KNOW ill buy a dildo!" You ran to the nearest sex toy shop and bought the BIGGEST dildo there. 

(14 inch to be exact) You were going back home to try out your new toy when suddenly a couple walks by. The couples name where Mary, and Joseph. You look at them and when you looked at Mary your 3 inch dick grew an extra 6 inches. U blushed and stopped moving. She noticed and looked at you. She smiled and continued walking. U said to yourself "Omg i need to hook up with her or ill never be happy".  You ran home so exited to try your new toy while thinking about Mary that you cummed just by thinking about it. That didn't stop you tho.

 When u went home you INSTANTLY got undressed rubbed you dick and sat on the 14 inch dildo while thinking about her. Next thing you know u get a knock at your door. Your simply too horny and u just couldn't go answer. You kept humping until you heard the voice say "Hey its me! Mary". After you heard her name u cummed instantly. You didn't even bother to put your pants on and just opened the door. She looked down at it and started blushing. She came in without asking and u slammed the door. She got closer to you and started stroking your dick while its slippery and slimy with the cum. You didn't say a word and just let it happen even tho you just cummed 2 times.

 You pushed her on the bed and stuck your long fingers in her coochie while she moaned with joy. You flipped her over put some olive oil on your dick to make it slippery and stuck it in her ass. She let out a big moan while u started humping her as fast as you could then suddenly you cummed so hard that it came out her mouth. 

You both lied down on the bed and you mumbled "D....d-don't you have a husband?" She looked at you and said "Well....Yea but your just so hot i couldn't resist. U both stayed silent for a minute before she got up from the bed got on her knees and started sucking your dick. You were so horny that you just let her do her thing. While sucking your dick u couldn't help but let out a big moan. While sucking your dick you thought "She's a wild one ain't she. U finally cummed for the third time. Without a word she got dressed and left.