Dialogue 1, "The letter"

I was aware that one would find me rather, odd, for ones nature is to find one who is different and disgrace. Moving the ink, making up an note to one who is named Kasmir, I moved the pen as the words flowed, to my dear who I had loved so,. All so then suddenly a door was opened, the sudden noise hadn't startled me as I should have. Someone has entered the room I was in, it was my mother, Sabine Hahn, "What's this?" She had asked before snatching my letter from the desk, her eyes wondering the page, i could see her eyes fill with rage before she started up at me releasing that anger in her eyes. She had started yelling, in aggression "I DIDNT RAISE MY SON TO BE ONE OF THOSE UN HUMAN THINGS!" Sabine had said before hitting me, grabbing me
dragging me to a room, I heard her say one last thing "YOU WILL MARRY A WOMAN, YOU WILL COME OUT OF THISE ROOM UNTIL YOU ARE NORMAL YOU FAGGOT" this repeated in my head as I heard a lock.

It's been several days, I dont remember. My head feels foggy, I cant keep track of what has happened, how much has happened, I heard a noise similar to one of sadness, I hadn't realized it was of my own.

Dialogue 2, "Realizations"

it has been a few weeks since Sabine last sent a letter. A strong knock on my door was heard, it certainly was not my dad nor my mother, it was a mother maybe? I open the door, a burst of sound came at my face as she yelled at me repeating the words, "FAGGOT I CANT BELIVE YOU AND MY SON HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAY CONFUSION, WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS I WILL HAVE TO HAVE A CHAT WITH THEM."
"Woah miss, please calm down there is no need to talk to my parents and why are you here at my doorstep?"
"YOU KNOW YOU UN HUMAN FAGGOT!"
i thought in my head hard, how did she kno-
a rush of realization floods my head, the worst has came.
Sabine has been caught.

Dialogue 3, "Trespasser"

My mind fills with wonder of what Kasimir was doing, Was he worried?, Was he scared?, Or worse has he been caught like i had been?
I hear a light knock on the window
"Ah, Hello Sabine!" Kasimir whispered to me while his grin went up ear to ear.
"KASIMIR! what are you doing here! this is a restricted portion of my land, You can get in serious trouble." I whispered back in pure shock while my mind wanders on how he got here.
"Make room in there Sabine!" he whispers while making an effort to crawl in through the open window.
We embrace each other, i could feel more tears rolling down my face, These we're not tears of despair or agony, but instead joy and happiness.
" How have you been and how did you find me?" i said in utter curiosity.
"Quite obvious. You told me of this portion of land it's only common sense you would be here out of sight." Kasimir replied while his blonde curls bounced and his hat almost fallen as he sat down on the wooden floor beside me.
"Hey i have a surprise." Kasimir said.
"What is it?" i said
He pulls out a loaf of bread from his satchel and splits the loaf in half.
"Take it, i know you must be starving." Kasimir said.
i ate it all in a single bite. he was right, i was starving.
My mom burst open the door to give me a lecture on how being a "Faggot" is bad.
She stares in utter shock as Kasimir takes a grasp of my hand and attempts to take me with him but i was far to weak to even stand and there was not enough time,
"COME ON LETS GO!" Kasimir yelled as i attempted to get up. My mom grabbed a firm grasp on my wrist and dragged me back as she yelled security to go after Kasimir.

i sat there tuning out my own mothers lecture with my worries and thoughts on what would happen to Kasimir. a wave of hope came over me when i saw him wave from afar through the window, he survived!