Chapter 6: Ren's Master, Ben 10,000!

-Time Skip to about a month after Izuku recieved his Omnitrix from Ren.  In this time frame, Izuku has managed to at least get used to transforming into the aliens. They have been practicing Izuku's alien abilities as well as his hand to hand combat skills, with a bit of free running and parkour in his human form.  The beach is also a bit more cleaner than when they first started as Ren made Izuku clean up the trash in his human form as a way to build up stamina and strength-

Sounds of fighting could be heard throughout the early morning as two huge figures on the beach clash with each other.  One with red skin and four arms while the other one that looks like a dinosaur.

Izuku:

Ren:

Ren:

They exchange blow for blow with the fight clearly being in the dinosaur's favor, as he continues to push the red man back with each attack

"Don't rely on just your punches!  Four Arms has superhuman strength, use that to it's fullest potential!  Use every arm!  Give each of them a purpose!  Use anything you can!"  The dinosaur said as he punched the Four Arms in the chest, sending him flying back into a pile of trash.

Four arms attempts to get back up by rolling over.  He then sees a large chunk of metal and grabs it.  Using 2 of his 4 hands, he swings the chunk of metal at the dinosaur, sending causing him block instinctively.  With his free hands, four arms then punches the dinosaur hard.  The dinosaur slides back a significant distance.  Four arms charges at the dinosaur, the dinosaur blocks four arms' attack and they seem to be at a standstill, not giving the other an inch.

"Good!  That's what I'm talking about!  You're really coming along Izuku!"  The dinosaur said with a smile.

"It's all thanks to your teaching sensei!  Now, today's the day I finally win!"  Four arms yelled with excitement.  "You remember your promise right?  If I beat you before the day of the entrance exams, you'll give me a new alien!"

"I'm a man of my word Izuku!  And today would be the day you win, if you didn't forget one little detail!"  

The dinosaur then proceeds to grow even larger with the scales along its spine popping out.  The dinosaur manages to push four arms back and back even further down.  Until finally, one shift motion of the dinosaur's tail sweeping four arms' feet up causes four arms to fall backwards, putting him under the dinosaur's palm.