Lover

I’m currently at a library, looking for a book to read. Hi, I’m Kiara Ruiz and I’m 15yrs old at ngayon nasa Germany ako dahil sa mother ko, she’s a CEO of a company but that doesn’t mean that she will force me to marry someone just for the sake of the company, Dahil palagi niya sakin sinasabi na hindi niya ipipilit sakin ang hindi ko gusto and I’m greatful for that,

Although I’m still curious kung bakit niya ako sinama bigla dito but anyways so ayun na nga nag iikot ako sa library until may narinig ako na voice ng lalaki “suche nach etwas?” (looking for something?) the voice said, I turned around to see a tall guy looking down at me with a smile, tumawa ako and said “na hallo, herr Giovani” (well hello there, mister Giovanni).

Giovanni is my childhood friend and his full name is Giovanni Albrecht and his 5 months older than me, his mom and my mom are childhood friends rin so hindi nalang ako magtataka kung bakit siya palagi nakikita ko nung baby pa ako, his half German and half lutang- I mean half Filipino and his kind, gentleman, smart and handsome; in short his every girl’s dream guy.

“So I heard na kasama ka ni tita, right?” he said while giving me a book “Yeah, for sure kasama niya si mama mo” I laughed and looked at the book he gave me then he asked me “There’s a café dun sa tabi lang, you wanna go?” he asked and tumango lang ako then pumunta na kami sa café and nag usap.