Books

No guarantee of how many Books The Lion Series here will contain, hence why there is extra numbers with no name to them. Also, no clue how long any book will be. A book could be short, and another longer than the average - whatever the average ends up being here; even I don't know!

Tales of The Lion Series was it's own thing to try and help better order the tales below, however due to the mentioned data loss in my Writer's Note it all being redone. This is also why the first part of TLS up here has been unpublished for the moment, apologies for the inconvenience caused!

0 TLG - Sheria Ascari. The "Prequel" story for the redo. Much of the following below stories will stay the same, just adjusted as needed. Such as different appearances for some cubs, possibly some renaming done also. Prequel is being work on as of this moment (6/25/2023)

1 TLG - The Guards, Book I
The Lion Guards from Askari's and those in between to Vitani's and beyond.

2 TLG - The Original Guard, Book II
The Lion Guard before Askari and what happened to it and how Askari got the title of the First Lion Guard Leader.

3 TLG - The Junior Guard, Book III
Focuses on the junior guards in the Kingdoms, like Mtoto the elephant and his childhood friends. This is not to say that other Junior Guards aren't also formed.

4 TLG - Legends, Book IV
Based on sort of Guards with species such as Badgers, Devils, and Wolverines.

5 TLG - Evil Returns, Book V
The story of Scar's children, up to present day schemes.

6 TLG - Janja's Guard, Book VI
A surprising take due to the upcoming threat...s?

7 TLG - The Delicate Balance, Book VII
About the nature of the environments of the Kingdoms and their many tales and animals.

8 TLG - The Lost Guard, Book VIII
Ever wondered what happened with my take on Kopa and co.?  Well, all will be here. Malka, Mhitu, Chumvi, and Tojo.

9 TLG - The Night Pride, Book IX
How the Night Pride formed, leading up to the present of Rani with Kion.

10 TLG - The Wolf Guard, Book X
A Kingdom Northish of The Tree of Life Kingdom has it's own Guard and run in with one of Scar's children.

11 TLG - The Ranger Guard, Book XI
A secondary Guard of sorts created in the Pride Lands which proves useful, other Kingdoms following after in some ways.

12 TLG - Jasiri's Guard, Book XII
Another Guard surprise emerges due to a threat from beyond.

13 TLG - A New Beginning, Book XIII
The tale of the cubs of Kion and Rani and Kovu and Kiara respectively.

14 TLG - The Dark Guard, Book XIV
The Lion Guard of Narbe, son of Scar.

15  TLG - The Lion Guard, Kion's Guard; Book XV
Kion's Guard and all his adventures and the missing moments.

16 TLG - The Last Guard, Book XVI
The Guards the lion later known as Scar had.

17 TLG - The Heaven's Roar, Book XVII
A lost power of The Roar is rewoken.

18 TLG - Two Guards, Book XVIII
It was never said but Simba has a Roar power himself, however his required the presence of a certain friend. And a secret comes out on what was meant to be for The Lion Guard.  Meanwhile Nala discovers her own.

19 TLG - Two Paths, One Destiny, Book XIX
The paths of Scar from when he received the roar to his end, and the surprising Similarities between him and Kion.

20 TLG - The Great Circle of Death, Book XX
Something is affecting the Circle of Life badly. But what, or who?

21 TLG - Simba's Guard, Book XXI
Regardless of powers or lack thereof, forming his own guard to help against something big.