Sokeefe

" Truth or Dare"

 Biana  said.

 " Oh lord"

 Sophie mutters.

 " dare"

 "Oh, oh oh, I know.  kiss who you like at midnight."

 Everyone blushes throughout the room.  

"I-uh- dunno right now" 

"  aww dang it ! Keefe your turn to truth and dare."

-----------------LINE BRAKE FOR SMALL BOB AND BOB😭 ----------------

           At midnight,  

" Psss, Foster, FOSTER!"

 Keefe whisper yells. 

" Geeez I'm up, I'm up."

 Sophie replies. 

"but why am I up?"

 "Just trust me Foster"

 "and when did that work out?"

 "Just come on🙄"

 Keefe grabs Sophie's hand and pulls her outside and to the gazebo. 

"Ummmmmmmm" 

Sophie says. Keefe all of a sudden blurts out 

"I'velikedyousinceIfirstmetyouandIloveyouandIwantedtokissyoubeforeFitzdidSothatswhyyourhereandIknowimpropbablynotyourcrushb-"

 Keefe suddenly stops, because Sophie cuts him off by kissing him. "Did-uh- you just kiss me Foster?"

 Keefe asked, disbelief seeping into his voice. 

" Yeah.......Sorta? Are you upset?"

 "Never Foster never..."

Keefe wraps his arms around Sophie and is about to kiss  her again, but Fitz jumps out. 

" WHY would you kiss her! i thought you knew i liked her!"

 Fitz yells. Sophie's face turns tomato red. 

" I-I-What-I-but-he-I-ummmm" 

Sophie stuttered.

  "I did it because I felt that I was the better candite wonderboy!" 

Keefe retorts.

 " She deserves ME, you little-"

 Fitz starts. 

"I AM NOT A PRIZE TO BE WON! I AM A PERSON!"

 Sophie yells. Sophie runs off back into Everglen.  She bumps in to Ro as she runs in tears streaming down her face. 

"Are you ok ? Did Keefe do it ?!"

 "Yhea " Not even wondering how she knew.  "Tell me everything. NOW." Ro demands, a hint of worry in her voice. After Sophie explains Ro stomps out there and tells those boys off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          The next day,  " SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER!!!!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? " Biana screamed at Sophie after she found out what happened that  night.  Awkward moments that include lots of explaining and freaking out as Sophie tells her that she is done with the boys  And is not sure if she even wants to be friends with them anymore. Ro laughs her head off, and pocedes to comfort her.

-----------------Hi Bob ------\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Sophie was rereading a book on her iPod when Keefe called her on her imparter.