Chilled Refreshment

Let's go sis we need to rush  it's traffic and the comedy bar will be full any moment and I had my reservations for us then wink. Really? my reply then arrange my stuff in the table and made sure everything is in order. Lot of cute guys sis. Then I smiled. I broke up with my bf last night and i need to make my mind busy or else I will burst into tears. We had a short romance and we decided to part ways because of uncontrollable jealousy on our ends. As we go out, a car parked and there are 2 cute guys inside. By the way sis this is Stan my bf's cousin. Hello and extend my hand I'm Maddie then smiled. Stan move his eye a bit staring at Maddie the one my cousin Bert telling me. She is not beautiful but gorgeous. Big eyes, long straight hair, nice lips with no heavy make up just like others he met all his life. Oh sorry my bad, nice to meet you! when he back to his senses then grip her hand. Mitch I'll follow because I had my car. Oh no I'll drive said Stan and Maddie caught off guard and she blush with his gestures. Oh no I'm fine. Maddie refuse. Please i insist? Stan protested. I need to change clothes Mitch if it is fine with you Stan? That made Stan feel uneasy because of the chance that they will be somewhere. Ok said Mitch be sure to follow at 8pm it's 6pm already. Ok sis then kiss her on her cheeks. Stan can see her curves she is wearing high heeled black stilletos red dress that fits her sexy body and he felt hot because of the back view. Let's go then, he guided him to her car. He drive but his attention is divided between the road and Maddie. Stan was please to know her better far from the idea that she is a snob. He cannot help it but look on her lips especially when she smiles it made his heart melt because of his crack jokes that he never did in his entire life. He park the car when Maddie signal that they had arrived at her condo. I can wait here if you want. Oh no come up I'll give you refreshments it's good to drink chilled coke then smiled at him. Ok and his pants went wild. He can smell her fragrance as they reach the elevator. They converse until it stop at 8th floor. She open her unit and lit the room it was simple yet elegant very lady not girly. Take your sit while she removes her shoes and massage it gently then forwarded to her kitchen to get cold drink at the fridge for him. He simply followed and said let me and she smelled his men's cologne that made her conscious. Grab the bottle in her hands and he felt it's softness. They look at each other and they both felt something, DESIRE. He put the coke and glass at the counter and kiss her deeply. Maddie responded and let him lift her towards the counter. They exchange kisses while she hold his nape. He brought her to her bed and they let their bodies talk sensually. He undress her revealing her silk undies and made him more wild. He undress himself while staring at her and laid on top of her. And whispered please made love to me and she silently nod while her eyes are in flame of the possibilities that they will become one. It was wild night for them and she miss being love also. As soon as they finish they rested and Stan whispered do you still want to go? Yeah Mitch expects us to be there and after another round they just rested and join his cousin and her officemate not knowing that they did something fishy.