Chapter 1 - Sign Ups

It was the 3rd week of February and school had just started I was in ELA classes when I had to read aloud. Of course I was picked because I was the only one in the class that would read if called on. So I read about this book called Inside Out and Back Again. I didn't really care for the book to much so I just went with the flow until class ended. I got a piece of candy for reading but I just gave it to my friend Jimmy. Because who knows how old it was? Sitting in the jar in the corner of the room. On the hot and sticky windowsill. I'll take my chance is another day.

Next was social studies which was fine because we watched a movie the whole time. It was called America the Story of Us.
And of course what goes with a movie? A worksheet! So i filled it out and when class was over the best part of my day was here.
BAND!

I loved band it ws my true pride and joy because I get to hang out with my friends and play the Tuba! But one thing truly remarkable happened. The list of the gods had fallen on me it was MARCHING BAND Sign ups! Are director said it would be posted 6th period when my lunch is so i was so happy that i might be the first one to sign the list. I started at the clock all period until my lunch came and then i noticed the list but not that is was posted but who was the first one to sign it was....

A N if you would like me to keep writing this story comment!