Saturday

Uatòni! That just means hello in our language. Alien language. Yes, all of us 'aliens' live in another galaxy. Far away from yours. And I really like living here. Except for that fact that you are pretty much supposed hide away if you don't figure out your power by the age of 10. Which is me. So all I do in my life is sleep 24/7 and make 11:11 wishes. And wish I can go to the playground. But in my school, I ignore everyone and sit in a corner. I've never been a social person either. I have an enemy, Anink and a somewhat friend, Dian. And a couple of frenemies, too. Okay, a bunch of frenemies, the entire school. Enough about my school. I'll talk about what happened today.

☆-Saturday-☆

This week had a lot of bad luck. It all ended today. The bad luck was that it was extremely cold. Way more than your planet's cold regions. The blizzards continued for what seemed like forever, and the snow all melted yesterday before I woke up in a desert-like climate. Not to mention, school was also there! And I ate one of my least favorite meals. But today I slept for 4 hours straight. After that, Dian came over for a playdate. Whenever he comes, we always have a blast using extra-realistic VR headsets. It's always an adventure. Today, we went underwater to a water dragon's nest. Due to my love of animals, I tamed it somehow. Dian was like: Wait, what? Didn't we come to slay it? And then the dragon killed him and we lived happily ever after. :)

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the pause of updates. There has been a lot going on...