Chapter one: Tsundere

A/N:
Definition of Tsundere according to Google:

Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially cold, stern, stoic, harsh, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. The word is derived from the terms tsun tsun and dere dere.
——————————————————————————
Kirishima's PoV
Me and Todoroki have liked Bakugo since the sports festival, we came in contact and agreed to share if we ever get lucky.

Bakugo has been acting weird lately over the past few months and it's been worrying me for a while. Me and Todoroki noticed it a few weeks after the kidnapping with the league of villains. He's been calmer surprisingly, and it's weird. Usually he would shout, yell and get mad at people for no reason.

After school, me and Todoroki decided to stop by Bakubro's dorm to see if he's doing okay. He skipped lunch today, usually he doesn't.

We reached his dorm room and the both of us stood there for a second. I heard muffled noises coming from inside, it almost sounds like crying. Was he crying? Me and Todoroki both exchanged looks worriedly. He knocked on the door and the sounds stopped. Then there was shuffling and lots of moving behind the door. The door then opened roughly. Standing at the frame of the door was a tired looking Bakugo.

"What the fuck do you want?" He swore. He looked drained completely, his eyes were red and puffy like he's been crying. "Are you okay? You haven't been acting normal. Plus we didn't see you eat today." I told him. He scoffed and looked at us like we're idiots. "I'm fine! Just shove off, will you?" He demanded. Todoroki stepped up to Bakugo and put his hand on his shoulder. "Please, we're only trying to hel—" He didn't get to finish his sentence because Bakugo interrupted him. "I don't need your pity!" He spat at him and slapped his hand off. "Don't make me throw hands!" He screamed. I sighed and looked at the bicolored male next to me. "Let's just give him space." I suggested. He nodded in reply. "Bye Bakubro! Feel better!" I gave him my usual grin and waved goodbye. "Bye, Bakugo." Todoroki turned with me and we both left.

The whole entire building shook as Bakugo slammed his door.

Todoroki's PoV
After leaving Bakugo's dorm room...door, me and Kirishima joined the class for a sleepover. I guess Mina wanted to catch up with the class so she invited everyone. Including Bakugo. Hopefully he will join us.

Me and Kirishima both sat on the couch in the common room with everyone else, hoping to see Bakugo. Not much long later, Kaminari came over to join us, dragging Bakugo with him. Seems like it was a struggle to bring him along. "Ah, Bakugo! Didn't think you'd come!" Ochako said clasping her hands together with pleasure, smiling. Everyone in class was at least talking to someone, doing something. Mina came into the center of the room, while Bakugo came to sit beside me and Eijirou. "Everyone! Hey, let's play some games!" She said cheerfully, jumping up and down. Everyone started cheering and roaring.

The first game she suggested, was truth or dare. Simple, and optimistic. Like how most sleepovers end up being. Everyone sat in an oval like circle for the game, going clock wise. First was Mina since it was her holding the sleepover, and her idea to have the game set. She huffed, blowing her hair while doing so, and turned over to Jirou. "So, Jirou..truth or dare?" She smirked filled with devilish acts and pear evil. She simply replied with no problem, hesitation or stutter. "Dare." She seemed pretty confident with her choice of actions. Ashido smiled with satan in her eyes, and clapped with enjoyment. "Alrighty, Jirou, I dare you to suck down a whole bottle of hot sauce!" I guess it was evil enough to her. Usually when she smirks with an evil look, you'd think she'd be planning to make you to 'kill your self', not really, but just to prove how crazy she can make her dares. Sexually. Jirou made her way to the kitchen, grabbed a fresh bottle of hot sauce. It was actually Bakugo's hot sauce, which he was practically screaming in the background telling them he would brutally murder everyone if anybody dares touch his hot sauce. Makes sense why he's so mad honestly, they are actually expensive at the store.