Petals on the Bed Part I

When you think of petals what excites your mind? I think of the beauty. When petals are used as a romantic gesture, it leads to intimate moments. When they are placed on the floor with candles, most times, it leads to the bedroom with more petals on the bed.

You can't even put it to words. That gentle touch, always wanting it.. every second, minute, hour.

Dinner Party

One night after a long day at work, I came home, start preparing dinner for our monthly dinner party, and then it starts raining outside. He gets in the house just in time with only a few drops of rain on his shirt and tie. He asks "is dinner ready?" I say "It'll be ready in 10 minutes." He says "babe I'm hungry." I say "I'm sorry but let me check on the food in the oven. As I reach down to get the food out the oven, he comes over and says "that's not what I'm hungry for" He takes his left hand and goes under my summer dress and grabs and slaps my round cakes. Seconds later, he takes his index finger and slowly insert it in the spot that makes me weak. In and out, slowly and then fast repeating over and over causing me to almost burn myself on the hot stove and quiver.

He turns everything off and he runs toward the hallway and disappears around the corner. I said "babe where are you going?" he said "Don't Move, stay right there." I'm standing in confusion with my back against the off white granite island. He comes back with three items in his hand that are pretty random. He lays out a thick black blanket on top of the island, a pillow in front of my feet and my favorite snack Nutella. He saw my confused expression, and before I can get any words out of my mouth he came over, kissed me with passion and put his right index finger over my lips and said "Sshhh, don't worry"

He went to the refrigerator grabbed the sliced pineapples and set them on the island. He opened the bowl and placed two sliced pineapples in his hand and opened the Nutella jar and dipped them. I said "Are you that hungry, I can fix your plate?" He said "I like my dessert before dinner" Then he stared at me and kneeled down on the pillow in front of my feet, hikes up my sundress and start kissing me from my ankles to my thighs. He heard my slight moan and said " How does that feel" " I can barely speak and say "Um, uuh soo good" he takes the Nutella covered pineapple and slowly licks it like he's demonstrating what he's about to do to me. He takes off his damp shirt and I get excited from seeing his caramel covered body in front of me like it's my first time seeing him. He pulls my black boy shorts down and stands up and picks me up and placed me on the island with my legs dangling over. He roughly pulls me between his legs and kneeled back down on the pillow in front of me. He start kissing and licking the inside of my thighs and works his way up which causes me to moan and gasp at the same time. He then takes the last Nutella covered pineapple and places it between his teeth and wipes it over my sweet spot. The concoction of the pineapple, my juices, and Nutella run down my chocolate legs and he wraps his tongue around my clitoris and my legs start shaking uncontrollably.
After 30 minutes, he tells me to get on top of the granite island and get on all fours and arch my back. As I get excited for my favorite position, he surprises me and slides his finger deep inside me and rolls over to his back and his face is inside my thighs. He tells me to ride his face and slaps me on my butt again which made me moan louder. Before I decide to tap out, I slide down toward his totally erect penis and start riding my life away. All was being echoed in the kitchen were "oohs and aahs." We lost track of time, and was quickly reminded by a knock on the door. I yelled, "I'm Coming!, my husband said "me too!" with a slight smirk. We both looked at the time and it read 6:35pm. We forgotten about our small dinner party we were hosting for my co-workers. We both rushed to put on some clothes, my husband sanitized the kitchen and I ran upstairs to freshen up in time to greet our guests. One of my co-workers looked at us and said "Geez, what took so long?" , We both laughed and welcomed them inside.