the rather ghastly story...dundundun

i orginally wrote this when i was nine, i found it funny so i edited it and put it on here lols

ONE day not so long ago (2002) there was a magician and his wife. they were called charles and croline caruthers. they so badly wanted a daughter that it was by mere chance one year into their marriage caroline was pregnant. a friday nine months later (1st may) caroline was recieving vicious stomach pains!!! they called for a doctor and then half an hour later with a rushed call from the doctor explaining how he forgot his briefcase they called a midwife aswell. the doctor safely arrived ( with his brief case, atta boy) he pronouced caroline to be pregnant and from them to expect a baby within the next eight hours. as charles spluttered his tea everywhere there was a firm knock at the door. it was the midwife (who didnt forget her briefcase ;))  she marched right in and had the baby born in two hours. they soon named the baby girl buttercup.

*nine years later*

buttercu was now nine. her mother had died two years previously in labour with her brother who also died. since then buttercup had turned bitter despite her fathers constant showering her with gifts. buttercup now knew that her parents were rich and was determind to get that money even if it meant her father died too. her father kept a gun in the top drawer of his living room desk and once she was arssured she would instantanously gain the money she stole the gun with out her fathers notice. late in the dark of a december night she snook into his bedroom as he slept and shot him.  then she made the house look like a break in, removed any of her finger prints that may have remained, replaced the gun to its draw and went to cower in the bed so when the neighbours came after the racket they would find her cowering in her bed.

yeah, you thing this version is weird you should read the orginal, she was five lol                 

em xx