Ch.1

Introduction of Y/N:

Full Name: Kim Y/N
Age: 19 years old
Lives in: South Korea, Busan
Student of a college, College name:Hanyang University
Relationship status:Single (since the birth)

Character: Lonely, stubborn and caring

You were playing with your cat which is white...while giggling and laughing...but then suddenly your dad came into your room and told you
"Y/N, tomorrow is your birthday...go and choose your dress and footwear" as soon as he told you about your birthday....your smile faded...And of course, he noticed it and again said "Look Y/N I know how much you hate your birthday...but you know that if you don't like your birthday and behave like this forever still nothing is gonna change right?... And besides, that person is not here...and never gonna come back..." As he said...you showed a fake smile to him for a second then said "Yeah dad, you're right...but I just can't be happy or feel at least comfortable on my birthday...you know whenever my birthday comes...or I hear about someone's birthday I always think of that person...who hurt me...I can't help but cry my balls out of the socket, and it's not like something is gonna change this year on this birthday...everything is gonna be the same right?... And besides, I told you not to spend money on my birthday nor invite someone...why don't you understand?"He looked sad but he then suddenly smiled at you and said "Y/N, look I know...and by the way...if I say that there is gonna be something new...then?" And you looked at him confused and asked him "Huh? What do you mean dad?"
"I meant what I meant...didn't you hear me? Can't you understand my words? Are you deaf or something Y/N? " he said in a mocking voice...."Ahh...dad just stop saying these things...and just say naaa....what did you mean by something new?"
And he said "No! First go and select your birthday outfit then I will tell you~," he sang the last line while teasing you...well, you were curious so, you agreed and went downstairs where your mom was standing with some shopkeepers...then you called your mom "Mom!"She turned her head around and looked at you...then she smiled and was about to answer but you interpreted her and said "Umm...I'm here" nervously while giving a nervous smile and she smiled back at you...but the difference is that her smile was real...and said "Oh sweety~ I can see...I'm not blind...Am I?" Well, she probably teased you...but you stood there froze for a second to find something to say..."Umm...oh...yeah...you're not"
Then she just laughed at your nervousness because there is nothing to be nervous about at all..then she said "Anyway...come here and your outfit. Fast!" And you went closer to her...and she told the shopkeepers to show you some outfits which you will wear at your birthday party...
And the shopkeepers showed you all their best gowns they have in their whole shop...they were about to show more...but you stopped them...well, all were gowns floral printed and they were all purple too...well, it's because your favorite color is purple and your mom knows it...so, obviously she told those shopkeepers to show you their best purple ball-gowns with floral prints on it...which you find kinda weird but you just chose one of them...then they showed you some flowers but you said while rolling your eyes " There is no need for footwear...while I am gonna wear a gown which is gonna hide my toes..."

Then you went upstairs with the gown in your hand...and you asked your dad to tell you what's new...but he just said "It's a surprise and I am not gonna tell you now...." And you protested while saying "Yahh! Dad, you told me to choose my outfit and said that if I do then you will tell me...and I chose my outfit as you said...but now? You're not telling me?"
But he just ignored your protest and walked past you...and you just went to your room without saying anything...

Time skipped
Dinner time:9:00pm

You went downstairs and sat on the dining table...and after a moment your mom came out from the kitchen and said while smiling "Look I made your favorite dish"
"Yeah, mom!" You smiled back for real this time and said...
Then she served the food on your plate...and you started eating...after 15 minutes your food was all finished...then you asked your mom "Where is dad? Isn't he gonna eat with us...?" "He went somewhere for your birthday surprise..." She replied while smiling...and you asked "what? What surprise?"
"Yahhh!! That's a surprise, right? So, I can't tell you!"
"Ok ok...but I don't need any..."
"Shut up! You need it! And if not...then we don't care...we just wanna make our princess happy...that's all" she smacked back of your head and said...
"But I am not a princess-"
"Oh! Then what are you? A prince?" Again she started the stupid joke...
"No mom! Bu-"
"No buts! Whatever you're gonna say we don't care at all...because we're not gonna change our mind!"
After that, she pick up the chopsticks, empty plates, and bowls and washed them...and you went to your room and sat on the bed...And started thinking about your past...which hurts you whenever you think about it...