The Mistake - OS

He felt suffocated, breathless, and helpless as he realized that his Meet had disappeared. What he felt when Manushi left seems so meaningless in front of the feelings he is feeling now. It is surprising maybe he never actually loved Manushi - Love?? Where did that come from... Shit !Shit! Is this what love actually feels like? I can't process anything every moment spent with her comes running back in his head. Her innocent smile, her dhakad style, her unique vocabulary... He can go on forever if he had to talk about her
A small smile escapes his face as he reminisces his Gundi wife. But that doesn't last long when he realizes the reality. He couldn't understand why she left. Was it because of the kiss?? A kiss could ruin a strong relationship like that? He apologized na and acknowledge his mistake but deep down only he knew how beautiful that memory of the kiss felt. He just felt that his kissing her without her permission was a mistake, he should have waited.

Sunaina was puzzled when Meet took of like that. She could not understand why her brother in law was behaving so weirdly. He had looked quite disturbed but now he had just sprinted off to God knows where that too with a smile. She had seen him looking so tense but she couldn't contain her excitement to ask about what sister in law  had told confided in her.

Sunaina was very happy when a very shy Meet, her always on fire sister in law looking very femine told her subtly about their first kiss. She couldn't help but playfully tease her brother in law when she saw him. On his questioning gaze she went about how she had managed to make the shy  Meet Hooda confess her first kiss and her excitement about . Sunaina curiously saw the change in expressions of her brother in law  and before she knew it she heard a "Thank You so much Bhabhi" as a smiling Meet Ahlawat fled out of the door...