~ cafe

(subtle reminder I don't watch kenji at all, forgive me if this isn't at all close to how he acts. this is just a short fic for a friend)
⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。
plot: you and kenji are old highschool friends and meet again at a cafe.
--------------
**you walk into the well lit & beautifully decorated cafe, greeted with the scent of freshly brewed coffee.**

you walk up to the register and give them your order , "iced coffee w/ extra caramel and cream only."

barista: order coming right up, it will be finished in about 5 minutes.

y/n: okay , thank you.

**a tall brown haired blue eyed boy walks in, making eye contact with you. he walks over**

???: hello, excuse me.. are you y/n?

y/n: **slightly confused on how a stranger knows your name** why, yes I am.. and you are?

???: my name? you don't remember..? my name is kenji... we went to highschool together.

y/n: oh.. you! I remember you, I wondered what happened to you after all these years. I have missed you quite a bit.

kenji: oh, I have missed you too y/n. I can't lie, your still looking just as attractive as you were in highschool.

y/n: thank you, I wish I could say the same for you. you say teasingly

kenji: oh how much i've missed you and your terrible sarcastic jokes. you haven't gotten any better at dressing yourself have you? he laughs slightly

y/n: wow, that was disrespectful.. but speak for yourself, you wore the same outfit 3 days in a row once..-

**you hear the barista call your name, you walk up to get your coffee and sit back down**

kenji: anyways, besides all of that how have you been?

y/n: I been good, definitely could've been better.. how about you..?

kenji: so far good, would've been better if you were with me..

y/n: oh?! really...?

kenji: yes, really.  y/n, i still love you.

y/n: I did too, but im not sure we are meant for each other. after all, you said it yourself.

kenji: I know, but I don't think I meant it. please, I still love you.

y/n: im sorry.. but no, I cant do that again. goodbye.

kenji: ok lol bye 🤣🖕

------
thank you for reading this story and it makes absolutely no sense bcs I didnt have a plot set up beforehand but that's okay ig .
I swear im good at this js this is not my specialty.