Rebirth

A brilliant but bored high school student,Light is having a science classes but Light was bored because he already know all the knowledge about science.When Light was bored,he look outside the window and suddenly a book was fall to the ground from the sky.After the class end,Light went to see the book.The book cover have a word "Death Note",Light was surprised and curious so he bring back the book to his house.Light just arrived to his house and he already can't wait to know what is the content.When Light open the book,it was blank and only has a few words or known as "How To Use The Death Note".When Light read the instruction about the book,he surprisingly know that this book can kill anybody just by write down the name of someone.Light do not believe the power of this book but later he saw the televisyen about the criminal that kill people and light want to kill the criminal by writing his name into the "Death Note".Light also want to try the power of the book whether true or not,so he write the name of criminal into the book and after a few minutes,the criminal already die by heart attack.Light can't believe that the book really can kill somebody. After that moment,Light already decide to kill all the criminal to let the world in peace.