the fowest :>

the duo of lynn and denver, so small and petite, randomly found themselves in a forest. they pulled the flashlight out of their asses to see in order to see where they were going. "i cant see anything-" said denver over and over. "bitch ur just blind" said lynn in response. they kept on going through the forest until they found a house. they knocked on the door asking if anyone was in there. some small and petite man opened the door. he looked like the pillsbary doughboy he was so pale. "omg u look like u eat sunscreen!!" yelled denver. "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." the doughboy said. "ITS AROUND HERE, MY BUTT PLUG IS BEEPING SO THEREFORE HES NEAR." lynn and denver looked at eachother and then closed the door and sat on the floor. "i can feel the ants on my ass" said lynn. "girl thats just ur skin cells begging for attention" said denver. "shut up bitch boy, u look like the quaker oats man" lynn argued. "CAN U 2 STFU!" yelled the doughboy. "why" both lynn and denver said together. "i can hear the rakes footsteps..." the doughboy said. "tf u mean 'rake', like the tool u use to scoop up leaves?" denver said and both denver and lynn started cackling. "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND... THE RAKE IS SOME ELMERS GLUE LOOKING CREATURE... IT DID THIS TO ME..." the doughboy then proceded to show a giant slash on his back. "girl no thats just marks from ur boyfriend since ur a kinky bestie" said lynn. "masochist core!!!" said denver. they then heard a scream that made the doughboy cry and get in a corner. "awww is the doughboy scarwed o.o" teased denver. "YES IM SCARED, DID YOU NOT HEAR THAT SCRE-" the roof then collapsed and the rake with his mega dumptruck 5000 plunged through the house and body slammed on the doughboy. the rake then pulled out his rake and tore the doughboys pants open with his claws. he then shoved his rake in the doughboy and the doughboy screamed with pleasure. "bro that thing has like a 10 incher.." denver said. the rake was making sounds that nobody knew were possible. the doughboy kept moaning and the rake was going faster until the doughboy suddenly moaned really loudly. the doughboy came all over the floor and the rake slowly pulled out with his rake dripping with semen. the doughboy ended up dying from his digestive system being rearranged. the rake turned around and looked at the small and petite duo, and crawled towards them. the rake stopped in front of them and threw lynn out the window and killed them. "omg bye bestie!!!" denver said. the rake then slapped denver onto the ground and tore his clothes off. the rake then shoved inside denver, but denver was used to this so he made no noise. the rake got mad that denver wasnt doing anything, so he went faster and started scratching denver. the rake eventually came in denver and denver got up effortlessly and pulled a pocket knife out his ass. denver then shoved the knife in the rakes throat. after a minute of the rake choking, he eventually collapsped. denver went to check on lynn and saw lynns body in a tree.

the end!!