Life begins

A yet another normal day begins in the life of what a normal teenager is believed to have, quite confuses the way the words come together, he rests laying in the bed not knowing what the future has to offer of him.
He's one of those lazy guys who never wants to do anything and lay off in bed with a packet of chips and some juice cans more like most of us. But somehow he misses something which he believes that he doesn't remember, and everyday pretty much feels new for him.
Why? Nobody really knows about that. He only remember himself like that living everyday the same like he was living till now. But it was only till now and his life was going to change when he suddenly felt like his life was like a loop, like a never ending loop and he was flowing through the loop continuously. But through this understanding he came to know more and more and for the first time in his life he felt like he was driving his own car.
He felt life and how it feels and until now he was dead in a world he didn't knew more or less he figured it out.

But he is still confused as much as we are and I doubt that he know how "confuse" feels. So how about we leave the rest to him and leave the narrator part for ahead.......

I see something, what is it...........two figures......blur figures.......what are those............they.....they... look like me......i guess they look like me......maybe they are human tooo......wait..what..is..human.....???...and how i know what it means.......oh I'm fainting....

Ohhh... What had been to me? Oh this place looks familiar.... Wait is it my room ? But I don't remember that I had been here anytime soon . Maybe something's wrong with my head .
Oh what time it is,
3:00 pm already, looks like I had a daytime nap. Oh it looks like it's 1 March today, but why I'm remembering such things all of a sudden maybe something's really off with me. I don't have any memories of this place but still I remember it like i know this place very well, and I know that I have parents but I don't have their memories as well but how?
Godamm it, my head hurt, but somehow I feel relaxed a feeling I've never experienced before like I'm just out of the cocoon and I broke through my shell to fly away like a butterfly and i experience what I've never before a taste of life, to be alive.

I'm still confused though how come I don't have any idea what is happening around but it doesn't really matter that much right now because this feeling of living makes me light like a feather and takes my priority right now. Looks like a stroll out there would help me to cheer up, i Don't know why but I feel a deep connection to this place maybe it's a part I'm still but for now I want to live and feel it so I will keep going forward and live this life and gradually will know myself so till then let's leave it to this life because I believe.....

That life will lead you wherever you belong.
End