Prologue

Irene Pov
Hi I'm Irene Bae the leader of Red Velvet. I don't actually fall inlove that easily but when I saw her face for the first time it's unexplainable but I'm under SM Entertainment and our CEO is like he's the boss of Satan he's really evil.

"Unnie!" I heard Yeri shouted but I don't know who is she calling among us so I just continue to watch the movie.

"Irene unnie." Yeri called me so I looked at her.

"What?" I asked her.

"Jennie unnie messaged me if we can hang out with them." Yeri answered.

"Jennie should send me that message you know." I said to her and continue to watch the movie.

"Will their maknae come?" Wendy asked her.

"I don't know so it's a yes or no?" Yeri asked.

"Just yes." Joy said.

"By the way where's Seulgi?" Wendy asked but I just continue to watch the movie while I'm listening to them.

"Probably eating again." Joy answered.

"Guys!" We heard Seulgi shouted.

"Why does these women are so loud this morning?" I asked in my mind

"Why are you shouting?" I asked her.

"I heard that Lisa the Blackpink's maknae just arrived." Seulgi answered.

"Oh maybe she can come with the hang out that Jennie unnie is talking about." Yeri stated.

"Just say yes and ask when." I said.

"Hmm she said tomorrow morning because their maknae is not in the mood to go outside her room." Yeri answered.

"I wonder if Lisa can be close to us." Joy stated.

"Yeah because everytime we're hanging out with them she's always busy." Wendy stated.

"Good thing that I'm close to her." Seulgi stated.

"Jinjja?" Yeri asked her.

"Yes when Jisoo invited me to their dorm because Jennie and Rose aren't there just her and Lisa." Seulgi answered.

"Wow I want to be friends with her too but I remember groping her ass before." Yeri stated.

I immediately shook my head because I suddenly remembered the video of her and Lisa.

"Yeah I saw that clip." Wendy stated.

"You should stop groping someone's ass Yeri." I said to her.

"Hehe I will unnie." Yeri stated.

"So what did you do with them that night?" Joy asked her.

"At first Lisa is actually not minding our conversation because she's busy to talking to her parents that's what she said but when Jisoo went to her room to sleep." Seulgi stated.

"Me and Lisa started to talk and we even play. She's just shy and I figured out that she have a lot of friends from boy groups." Seulgi added.

"I want to be close with her also." Wendy stated.

"I just noticed that even the fans mostly ship Lisa with other idols she doesn't have any dating scandals or does she?" Joy asked.

"Dude if she will ever have a dating scandal and she will confirm it the internet will blow up." Yeri said to her.

"Not just internet." Wendy stated.

"Unnie are you even listening to us?" Joy asked.

"Yes I am." I answered.