🍁 Together with You🍁

Wei ying standing at the top of the cliff looking at all of the different clan fighting over the Yīn Hǔ Fú. Tears run down his face as he walk backwards towards the cliff. His shijie is gone, his second family is gone, there is nothing left for him to live.

"Wei ying, come back"

Lan Zhan reach out his hand for Wei Ying to take but he keep on walking backwards towards the cliff.

Wei Wuxian lean back to let himself go, Lan wangji rush forward as fast a he can to grab a hold of Wei Wuxian's hand. He caught Wei Wuxian hand before he fall down to the pit below.

"Lan Zhan"

He look up only to see Lan Wangji grabbing his hand he can see how hurt Lan Zhan's arm is, he see blood rushing down Lan Wangji's arm mode and more.

"Lan Zhan, let go of me"

Lan wangji felt his arm about to loose its strength since the blood won't stop blessing out from his wound. He is trying his best to not let Wei ying go.

Out of the corner of his eye, he see a sword. He realized that the sword belongs to Jiang Wanyin. Wei Wuxian looked up to see his Shidi, he saw hurt,anger, lost and may more emotion in his Shidi's eye.

Jiang Wanyin raised his sword above his head. Wei Wuxian close his eye, waiting for his Shidi to take the final strike.

"Jiang Wanyin stop!"

Lan Zhan said with a hard voice since his chest is pressing to the ground.

"Wei Wuxian! Go to hell!"

Jiang Cheng stabbed his sword on the rock close to Lan Wangji's hand. He twisted his sword, the rock made a crack sound.

Wei Wuxian notice this.

If that rock break Lan Zhan will fall as well

"Lan Zhan, let go of me"

"Wei ying I love you.."

But before he can answer the rock gave away, Jiang Wanyin watch as Lan wangji and Wei Wuxian fall down the cliff together.

"Lan Zhan, why didn't you let go of my hand?"

Wei Wuxian asked as he felt Lan Wangji holding him in his arm.

"I can't live without Wei ying, wherever Wei ying go. Wangji will follow. Because Lan Zhan loves Wei ying"

Wei Wuxian wrapped his arm around Lan Wangji's waist

"Wei ying lobes Lan Zhan too. Please don't leave me alone anymore, Lan Zhan"

He felt Lan Wangji nodded his head

"No matter where we end up, I won't forget my feeling for you, my Wei ying"

The two of them closed their eyes, waiting for the impact of the hard ground beneath them.

PROCESSING... TRANSMISSION DONE

"Wait what just happened?"

"Welcome, I am your host my name is Xiao Zhan"

"Huh? What is this ?"

"You are transmitted in your nine months old baby body"

"NINE MONTHS OLD?"

Wei Wuxian heard some one says

"A-ze! See our baby is awake! A-ying awww your so cuteeee"

"Who is she?"