To New Years- The Holiday

What an unexpected New Year. Amanda and Graham together, Iris and Miles have flown all the way from the states, and Sophie and Olivia have joined them in dancing around the living room.

Amanda's POV:

I could stay here forever. Look how handsome he is, and I just love those sweet girls, they are like the daughters I never had- and I like it that way. Yeah, wow. Painful- no thanks.

Just me, Graham, and the girls.

*someone knocks on the door and Graham brings in an old woman*

I wonder who that could be.

"Grandma is here," says Graham.

Okay, so me, Graham, the girls and grandma?

Grandma: "Well hello everybody! Who do we have here?"

Graham: "You know, the girls, Iris, and some friends."

Amanda POV:

Is he going to introduce me or...?

Grandma: "Do they have names?"

Graham: "Oh, yes my apologies for the lack of thought. This is Amanda and Miles."

Grandma: "Well, Amanda, aren't you beautiful. Graham, are you pursuing this woman?"

Graham: "Yes ma'am, she is quite lovely."

Grandma: "As long as you think Mary would approve, I do as well. I am sure she is darling- she seems like it."

Amanda POV:

Uh- who's Mary? Is that-

Graham: "Amanda, Mary is- was- my wife. This is her mother."

Amanda: "Oh, wow. Well oh my goodness, hi! It is a pleasure to meet you. Graham and the girls are wonderful, and I have no doubt Mary was the most amazing woman."

Grandma: "Well, thank you, it is a pleasure to meet you, who is your friend?"

Amanda: "This is Miles. He is my assistant and we are both from L.A."

Miles POV:

We continued to talk more about careers and life. All I could think about was how I never want to leave Iris. How could I be with her forever?

What about when I have to go back to the states? I can't. I need to be with her.

We could either get married or find jobs close to each other. Maybe that is dramatic though. I wish there was som-

Wait a second.

"Amanda, what if we did work in the states one or two months out of the year, but this became our home base."

Amanda: "Miles, I don't know, there would be a lot of logistics involved."

Sophie and Olivia: "Amanda, please, please, please! We love you!"

Amanda POV:

Dang, they love me! Could it work? I mean I am the boss. What the heck...

"Okay, let's do it."

*3 years later*

Amanda: "Come to dinner girls!"

Amanda was setting the table as Graham pressed up against her and felt her little baby bump.

Graham: "Darling, I love this life with you- with our family."