Tryna quit being castle-builder

It all begun as I was setting up my new account on Facebook. My new means rather my FIRST Facebook accound ever. It would have been for the birds If not for being nessacery to do 'cause for some unknown reason messenger is connected to Facebook (like all the other relevant social media). So i grabbed my new phone, which i gained on christmas, i guess, and started to fill up the gaps. It wasn't my first time tryna to figure out how it is impossible that my gmail has been already in system, even though I had never used Facebook before. The same thing happened when i was writting down my phone number for several times. Futhermore, i made uncontable ammount of fake e-mail adresses only to sign up in this fuckin place. Now you won't tell me that i had no faith and didn't try hard enough. After clicking on this ,,don't remember your password'' or whatever button i decided to give up. I switched Facebook off and started scrolling my contact list. You might think that i was searching for some kind of infoline or just called 911 to take me out of this place, but i would upset you 'cause it wasn't my intention. I took a piece of papper and wrote down my grandfather's phone number. Yep... i just threw my dear grandfather under the bus to sign up on Facebook. *I am reading it out load and THROW SOMEBODY UNDER THE BUS is an idiom or some kind of proverb i don't know but in the World don't take it seriously* At least it worked and my grandfather won't ever send any of those pickup lines to another elderly people when get out of his mind some day. I promise that it was all made to protect him from surrounding us stark reality. Ain't I the most dependable or as it is said in America ,,ride or die'' person you've ever heard about? Okey i am not wanna to sound like a broken record. *I want to make you sure that i am not full of myself. Praising each other in induly way is kind of sense of humour which is common used in my environmental. If you decide to read on, you must get used to it* But now let's get back to stuff which happened after signing up on Facebook. I proceed to send invite requests to my colleagues and everybody who i knew for some reason. Often they were just mutual friends which i had never seen in person. I was really curious whether what the reaction of my close friends would look like 'cause much of the have already had this app for many years. In general, I was always mentally stuck in some extend. When most of my friends were doing their make-up, i was playing toys and watching cartoons, but i am totally proud of it and still maintain that my childhood has been the best part of my life so far. I' m starting noticing that there is some mess in this ,,story'' because i can't finish any topic without interrupting. Anyway, it was such an embarrasing situation when somebody just asked for my instagram, snapcaht or facebook 'cause i was holding my own against those apps for so long. I remember their face expression when they actually hear that. It was like ,,how it is even possible for you to exist'' or ,,have you been living under the rock your entire life''. Well, at least there were frank and they had never poked me because of being different. That's what i appriaciate till today.