𝐊𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐝𝗼 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

"So Muzan has given up on you?"

Kagaya hums as he held the bleeding demon closer to his body."Say what did they use to call you?"

He turned to one of the girls besides him."Uppermoon six thousand is what they called him because he is fragile."

She stated with a smile."Dear Sister,then why was he an uppermoon?" The other asked turning to the one who answer the question.

"Beacsue he ate the blue lilly flower of course,and is immune to the sunlight." She explained.

Kagaya hummed as he listen to their conversations,rocking back in fourth with the shacking weak demon.

"What'd his real name."Kagaya asked. They both turn to him as their smile dropped." H-h-his real name..?"They both stammered in sync.

"Yes,please be kind and answer that."

They turned to look at each than back at Kagaya."Upper moon six thousand real name is Tanjiro Kamado."

He stopped as he heard that name.The Kamado family survive off of the blood of Muzan,making them all half demons. But Kamados father betrayed him,turning Muzan into rage and killing all the Kamados.

All expects Nezuko Kamado who was training with Misturi.Nezuko was heart broken when she came back home,seeing the people she love dead.

Her attitude and aura was no longer friendly Nezuko they all know and loved.She started wearing a bamboo muzzle so she wouldn't talk.

If you're a demon and you ever see her fight, you'll see blood on the side of the bamboo nuzzke due to her biting on it hard.

"Say how about we reunite the Kamado children?"Kagaya smiled."I believe that is a great idea." They said in sync.