MAKE IT RIGHT

TITLE: MAKE IT RIGHT

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. SEPARATE FICTION FROM THE REALITY.

WARNING

Do not plagiarize. Defemation is also not allowed. Otherwise you will be reported.

NOTE

Apologies for the upcoming inconvenience. There are probabilities for this book to encounter hiatus, rewriting, unpublished. But rest assured that I shall try to correct without damaging the quality of the storyline.

REMINDER

For complaints, message me privately. I will deal with it with all of my patience. I will be a responsible writer. Hopefully, you will be a responsible reader too.

Do not fight in the comment section. Be mature enough to read fanfiction. For young readers, make sure that you read your textbooks before being here, reading unrealistic stories.

TAGS

Alpha Jungkook, Omega Taehyung, Angst, Mpreg, Normal Birth, Blaming, Life realization.

Always read tags!

COMMENT AND VOTE IS APPRECIATED!

Taehyung still remembers the fairytale saga during his wedding.

He still remembers how Jungkook proposes to him in their favorite garden. One knee on the ground as the alpha showed him the infinity ring.

He still remembers the way he said yes to that proposal

He still remembers how wide his smile looks when he wears his white dazzling attire.

He remembers jungkook's face while watching him walk on the carpeted floor, crying.

He remembers how they felt special that day of their wedding. Everyone congratulates them, giving money and different jewelries of luck for their wedding.

He remembers how Jungkook made him feel special as they laid on the sheets as the alpha thrust, whispering praises and kisses that honeymoon night.

He remembers the promises that Jungkook vowed to him.

"To my love, my bear, my Omega. I promised to love you, from sadness to happiness. I will support you. I promised to never blame you on things that will happen to us. I vowed to you, as everyone witnesses to never make you suffer "

Well sometimes promises are meant to be forgotten.

...

Jeongguk raised his body from the bed hardly. He is trying to sit up and grab his wheelchair near his bed but failed.

The alpha had an accident four months ago that led his legs to be cut off as it was damaged the most.