Patching up

Happy reading

Malika. Ani you cAme back. She goes towards her and take her in tight hug  which  in second she reciprocated it wrapping her arms Around her waist resting her hand on her back.   Seeing her sudden squeeze Malika got so Happy. She can't describe how much she is feeling nostalgic getting hug from her best friend from ages.

You alright ani.  Is there something wrong. she got worried feeling wetness on her shoulders finding her crying  keeping her face on it.

I'm fine she sniffs still in her arms keeping her chin on her shoulder.

Ok come sit with me. come she hold her hand and made her sat on her chair and itself sit on the floor  holding her hands. 

Now tell me what happened ?   Maybe I could do something for you.

Ani. Wo wo  wo

Ani  Ranveer calls her name as he entered In there. Seeing her crying he walk towards her fastly and kept hand on her arm being worried

What happened ani. Why are you crying.   Did shivaay do something to you.  Tell me what he did I'll itself take his class.

Malika  frown hearing shivaay's name from his mouth. Always whenever something happens. this guy just drag shivaay in it and criticise him without any reason. 

M. Everything is not about shivaay. Stop dragging him in everything Ranveer.

I'm talking with anika you stay out of it Malika. he rebuke back showing index finger to her.

Ranveer calm down don't create scene here.  Shivaay did nothing. it's just i felt my heart heavy so I started crying. There is nothing related to shivaay.

Oh ok. But if he did something in trip then tell me I'll itseld punish him.

He did nothing.  Don't worry she sniffles wiping her tears relaxing herself. 

R. Ok that's fine. Let's go with me.   When you will have coffee you will feel relax. Come

M. Stop forcing her Ranveer. if she needed something then she can order as well. Dragging her  like this is not nice.

Ra.  Malika he grit his teeth seeing her interfering in everything. 

Erm Ranveer can you please  leave us alone here. I want some time with her. Hearing her a smile broke on malika's face while Ranveer just getting furious seeing her showing him attitude. but he control himself and nods.

As you say  he mumbled clutching his hand in fist and left from there.

M. now you tell what happened ???

He told his dad my plan.  We had gone on the site seeing  and there I'd told him about my plan.  I thought  I will tell Shakti  uncle itself   but he told him everything on the phone

Did he says it was his plan. malika says resting her hand on her lap.

No he didn't. he said it's mine but I wanted to tell him with my ownself

It's ok Anika  out of excitement he told him. There is nothing to be tense about. Though see he didn't tell his name b he did yours. so technically he was making you good infront of your dad.  Isn't. hearing her Anika got quite snd got lost in her thoughts.

don't take tension.  You only got this credit. He didnt.  So cheer up and let's go with me

Where?? she  got confused seeing her pulling her like this

Today  I'll get you whatever you want. First we will go for lunch  then will go for shopping and at night we will watch movie together

An. But why I mean why would we do it. Don't we have  any work here.