information

1. yutaro (skk child), ryūsei (sskk child), marinette, kiyoi/marc (ranpoe child) and adrien are all childhood friends.

2. adrien lost his memories so he doesn't remember the other four.

3. timeline : lila has turned marinette 's classmates against her

4. marc and nathaniel broke up because of lila's friend, marc isn't really that interested to nathaniel and nathaniel sees marc as marinette

5. undercover kiyoi as marc anciel in order to [spy] protect and help adrien due to his friends wish.

6. marinette doesn't have a crush to adrien, but instead to kagami. her classmates just assumed it and she just gone with the flow

7. francois dupont ignores marinette + marc because of lila's lies

8. kiyoi have an owl kwami named ciel but unlike the other kwami such as plagg and tikki, ciel doesn't use his power by fighting but instead, kiyoi helps lady bug using his intelligence.

9. kiyoi likes to sometimes crossdress due to his older siblings, aunt and uncle who likes to dress him up when he was a kid. he believes that clothes have no gender and he will wear what he wants to wear.

10. marinette has a crush on kagami as they met on a fencing competition where marinette and kouyou (her aunt) watched. due to marinette's panic, she introduced herself as "arin".

characters

• edogawa kiyoko / anais edogawa poe (20)
ability : the human chair is an ability that allows the user to control and summon a character from a book.
• edogawa kiyoshi / artemis edogawa poe (20)
ability : the raven is an ability that allows the user to summon any monster and create a location in a book as an illusion that last for an hour.
• edogawa kiyoi / aciel edogawa poe (15)
ability : under the willow is an ability that allows the user to trap their reader on a book and/or retrieve an object from the story
→ edogawa ranpo
→ edgar allan poe

• marinette dupain cheng (16)
ability : ladyluck is an ability like golden snow and golden demon. she specialized in sword and fighting.
• fukuzawa marius [dupain cheng] (25)
ability : the immortalist is an ability that allows the user to heal people by feeding food that they created.
→ tom dupain
→ sabine dupain cheng

• fukuzawa yūichi (26)
ability : katawa musume is an ability that lets the user control puppets and disguise them a human beings.
→ mori ougai
→ fukuzawa yukichi

• fukuzawa shunsuke / luke fukuzawa (2)
ability : the sword of paros is an ability to control sharp object (knifes, swords, katana etc.) and launch it to the opponent.
→ fukuzawa yūichi
→ fukuzawa marius

• dazai yutaro (16)
ability : from the abyss of death is an ability that allows the user to steal, disable and/or give someone's ability temporarily or permanently.
• dazai yurina (10)
ability : swirling currents is an ability that allows the user to control water (and any liquids) by manipulating the air.
→ dazai osamu
→ nakahara chūya

• adrien agreste (16)
ability : the paragon of destruction is an ability that allows the user to destroy anything they touch as long as the user desire it. can be physical or mental destruction.
→ gabriel agreste
→ emilie agreste

• akutagawa ryūsei (16)
ability : jashoumon is an ability that is similar to rashoumon but the user can use their ability by wearing any piece of cloth and control it like rashoumon.
• akutagawa ryūshi (5)
ability : kappa is an ability that allows the user to shapeshift to any types of japanese yokai.
• akutagawa ryūjin (5)
ability : the spider thread is an ability that allows the user to any type of animal that they desire.
→ akutagawa ryūnosuke
→ nakajima atsushi

• ōzaki akira (20)
ability : the temple of the golden pavillion is an ability that heals any injured people by placing Talisman on the victim.
• ōzaki ayato (20)
ability : golden koi is an ability that allows the user to have a spirit (similar to golden demon but looks like a koi fish) that can hurt, kill or even heal people.
→ ōzaki kōyō
→ yosano akiko

• felix louis fitzgerald (20)
ability : the great gatsby is an ability that allows the user to gain power with the help of their charm and material things.
→ f. scott fitzgerald
→ his wife

• kunikida tori (16)
ability : l'illustrateur is an ability that allows the user to make his/her drawing come to life, similar to doppo poet.
→ kunikida doppo
→ katai tayama

• motojiro ichika (16)
ability : crimson rose is an ability that allows the user to create any bullets or bombs out of roses.
→ motojiro kaiji
→ higuchi ichiyo

• miyazawa irumi (5)
ability : night on the galactic railroad is an ability in which the user removes the the air that surrounds the opponent, leading to their demise.
→ miyazawa kenji
→ kyouka izumi

• tachihara yakkyo (16)
ability : dark snow is an ability that allows the user to recreate the opponent's fear an/or nightmare into reality.
→ tachihara michizou
→ tanizaki jūnichiro

• sakaguchi irina (18)
ability : the silent cry allows the user to remove the opponent's ability to speak and their ability to cry.
• sakaguchi michi (12)
ability : the makioka sister is an ability that allows the user to have four guardians that control the earth, air, water and fire.
→ sakaguchi ango
→ mark twain

• liana margarett montgomery (11)
ability : touch me not is an ability that let the user create a virtual room that also acts as a shield with a guardian inside of it.
→ lucy maud montgomery
→ louisa mae alcott

• tanizaki shoichi (9)
ability : the pillow book allows the user to make the opponent sleep for a short period, long period and even permanently.
→ tanizaki naomi
→ haruno kirako

• rosalie elizabeth poe
ability : luncheon of the boating party is an ability that lets the user bring their paintings or photography into life.
• william henry leonard poe
ability : nocturnes is an ability that let the user enchant other people or curse them thru the use of music.
(they are edgar allan poe's siblings)