ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹: ᴵᴺᶠᴼ|ᴷᴵᴬᴿᴵᴬ

Name: Kiaria Karrissa Bakugou

Parents: Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou
Twin brother: Katsuki Kevin Bakugou
Siblings: Hailey, Himiko, Nelly, Neito Bakugou
Date of birth: April 20th, 2000
Age: 24 years old
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
School name: U.A. High School
Quote: "don't give up stay true"
Motto: "you look beautiful kitten"
Girlfriend/Wife: Sienna Sierra Todoroki
Hero Name: Queen Dinamita
Hero Agency: Endeavor
Ship Name: AriSie (Kiaria x Sienna)

Keke/Mee: Okay so let me explain my AU So Neito and Nelly are twins and they are apart of The Bakugou Family.

Keke/Mee: So about Kiaria's quirk when Kiaria and Katsuki were born, They ended up being born with two different quirks.

Keke/Mee: As we know Katsuki's quirk is Explosions which is created from the palms of his hands and we also know that he sweats nitroglycerin.

Keke/Mee: But what we didn't know was Kiaria manifested 2 quirks making even more powerful. Let me explain how her quirks work.

Keke/Mee: We all know Kiaria's first quirk is Explosion Eyes which is created from her eyes whenever she gets mad her eyes start to spark. And we all know Kiaria's second quirk Explosion Manipulation which is created from every part of her body she can touch the ground by making invisible explosions that will go through the concrete.

Keke/Mee: Kiaria is more powerful than she looks someone people might say she's weak or non powerful but wait until yuu see her powers grow.

Keke/Mee: Will Kiaria let everyone keep calling her weak and non powerful or will she stand up and fight for what's right. We'll have to see what happens.

Keke/Mee: Join Kiaria on her journey of becoming a hero and help her grow more and more as the years go on.

Keke/Mee: Will Kiaria crack under pressure or will she prevail her mother's wishes. We'll have to see what happens.

Keke/Mee: Find out in Katsuki's Twin Sister|Kiaria Bakugou.

Keke/Mee: This is my first book and I wanted to make it worth reading so I took the time out of my weekend to make this book.. I hope you like it...

............To be continued..........

ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²: ᶜᴸᴬˢˢ ¹ᴬ ᴹᴱᴱᵀˢ ᴷᴬᵀˢᵁᴷᴵ'ˢ ᴼᴸᴰᴱᴿ ᵀᵂᴵᴺ | ᴷᴵᴬᴿᴵᴬ