𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 18

No way!! Riki??!!! With Heeseung-hyung?? What are they even doing??

      >>>_________<<<
At the same time, in the garden...

"So...you like him?" "Yeah hyung. But then I don't know what to say to him about this tho...I'm scared—I'm scared that everyone's gonna look at me with a different eye and—and I might ruin his career for dating him cuz—you know hyung, there might be sunshines who are homophobic—" Riki's eyes are shed in tears. Heeseung feels the younger so he wipes his tears off. "Hey c'mon it's fine" he then cups the younger's face to comfort him.

But....

All of this is misunderstood by Sunoo....

Meanwhile, Sunoo is standing outside, seeing everything. His blood boils with anger and jealousy. He sneakily climbs the wall to get inside. And...
"Yah! Heeseung-hyung!! How dare you touch my Riki??" "No Sunoo, it's not what you think" You hear Sunoo's voice in the garden so you decide to come and check on the situation.

"Hyung, you misunderstood this. Heeseung-hyung is just comfort me cuz I'm sad that's all." "What's happening?" "Lea-yah, your best friend turn his back on me!! He's dating Heeseung-hyung behind my back!!! How you like that??!! And you, Heeseung-hyung, you have Sunghoon-hyung already, why do you want to steal my Riki??"

"No Lea! He misunderstood the situation. I'm in a mood and he just try to comfort me." "I know that. I trust you, Riki" You say, making Sunoo more furious. "If you don't listen to me, it's ok. I'm fucking leaving!!!" He says then stomps outside, regardless how much Riki tries stopping him. "What do we do now?"

"I'll go and check on him." Riki says then runs after Sunoo. After he left, you stay back to talk to Heeseung. "Wait Lea, what does Sunoo mean when he said 'your Sunghoon'?"

At first, you don't want to tell him about Sunghoon having a crush on him at all since you're scared that this will ruin their friendship. A thousand questions are racing through your mind right now

What if Heeseung starts to ignore Sunghoon after I tell him the truth?

What if Heeseung only sees Sunghoon as a friend? It'll breaks his heart!

And even if Heeseung agrees to be Sunghoon's boyfriend, what will people think about them?

But....

It's only a 'what if' right??

"Lea! Yah!!" Heeseung calls you, waving his hand in front of your face. You finally snap back to reality. "Y...yes oppa?" "Answer me" "About?"

"When Sunoo said 'your Sunghoon' why is he pulling Sunghoon into this? And what did he mean by that?" "Ummmmm I...ok oppa. I'm gonna tell you this. Promise me 3 things. One, don't immediately ignore Sunghoon. Two, don't be shock. And three, don't tell anyone ok? Just keep it all to yourself and pretend nothing happens?"

"Ok. I hope it's nothing like very serious." "Sunghoon-oppa....l...likes you" "Wait WHAT??!! He likes me? Oh. As a friend right?" "No...as a crush" Heeseung is too stunned to speak right now. "I...I don't know what to say...Lea..."

"It's ok oppa. Just, like I said earlier, keep it to yourself cuz if you react, Sunghoon-oppa will know and bad things will happen." "S...sure...but how do you know?" "I know it from Jungwon-oppa..."
  ————flashback, yesterday afternoon———
It was 3:35 in the afternoon, at ¥uta cafe...

"I need to go to the toilet for a bit ok? Can u take care of the reception for me?" "Sure Riki." "Gomawo Lea" he then went to the toilet. You sat there, on your phone since there's no guests at this time. Suddenly, Jungwon walked in. "Hi Lea" you putted down your phone and looked at him.

"Hi oppa. What are you up to this visit?" "Ummm just come to talk" "Oh okiee. Have a seat oppa" you walked to a table to sit with him, "I'll get you iced tea and a strawberry muffin" "Okiee thank u~~" You went inside to get the tea and muffin for Jungwon. While waiting, he talked to you.

"Oh yea Lea. I have something to tell u" "What is it oppa?" "Ummm but promise me that you won't tell Riki or Heeseung-hyung ok? I mean if u tell Heeseung-hyung then tell him to keep it to himself ok? And don't react ok?"

You walked out with tea and strawberry muffin and sat down to talk to him. "Why? Is it like super serious??" "Ummmm well you can say that. But I'll tell you now. Ready?" "Yeah..." Jungwon looked deeply into your eyes, you broke the silence. "Ahhhh oppa don't pause I'm tenseeeuuuu~~"

"Ok. Sunghoon-hyung told the people in our company, excluding CEO-nim and Seo-Hee noona....basically his friends/colleagues in the company...." "That?" "He has a crush on Heeseung-hyung."

You're shocked, nearly chocked on your spit. "HUH??!! Jinja-yo???" You looked at Jungwon intensely since you're suspected that he's trolling you. "Exactly. My reaction will be the same! But it's true"

"Brooooo first it's Riki and Sunoo; now it's Sunghoon and Heeseung!!!" "I know right???"
           —————end of flashback—————

"Ohhhhhhhh. Okiee I will Lea. You should be checking on Riki now."

"Suree oppa. Byeee" you say then dash out at the gate as Heeseung waves at you.