Semi-new

Chris walked into Victoria's apartment, using the key that she gave him a few weeks before. Vic was sitting on a bar stool in front of her computer. She smiled as she saw Chris, welcoming all of his kisses on her lips and stomach.

"What are you looking at darling?"

Chris furrowed his eyebrows as he saw the list of houses on her computer.

"What are all of these?"

"Well our talk today got me thinking that I needed to find a house because I don't have the space here for baby B."

She rubbed her hand on her stomach, finally loving the feeling of being pregnant.

"I have a house."

Her head snapped up, her eyes immediately finding his.

"What?"

"I was going to ask in a more romantic way but since you bring it up," Chris pulled a key put of his pocket and placed it on the counter. "Move in with me. I know this is semi new but I don't want to miss anything. I don't want to miss baby B's kicks or their first steps. I don't want to miss watching you grow throughout this entire pregnancy or how you'll be the best mom ever. I don't want to miss out on our lives coming together. I want to support you through every single thing and I want to do anything I can for you. If I don't stop here, I'm just gonna keep rambling on and on-"

Chris stopped as he saw the tears running down Vic's face. He immediately leaned back a little, now completely panicking.

"Or we can just forget I asked-"

"No, no, no, I don't want to forget you asked."

"But you're crying?"

Victoria stood up, placing her hands on Chris's hips.

"It's the hormones. I'm like not in control of my emotions at all and then your speech, I don't know. But I do know that I am ready to live with you because even if this semi-new I am utterly in love with you."

Chris smiled out of pure admiration and infatuation.

"I am utterly head over heels in love with you."