Give me back my body

England woke up.

"Good morning, Gaara, "said Temari who had accidentally walked into his room.

"B-BLOODY HELL?!?! Who are you?!?!" said England really freaked out. Temari just looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"Gaara, I'm your sister, what the hell is wrong with you?" Temari said and left the room.

England just stared at the whole place that didn't look like his house or anything, he stood up and went to the closest mirror to see what he had turned into, he looked in the mirror to discover a guy with red hair, blue eyes, and the word 'Love' painted or printed (whatever it is) on his forehead.

~~

Gaara woke up and took a shower not noticing his image change until he looked in a mirror...,

"WHAT AM I?!?!" Gaara just screamed himself out and couldn't stand but looking at his image in the mirror, now he was a blonde, green-eyed, caterpillar eyebrows (LOL) guy.

He just stared at him and then looked at England's daily clothes, "What the hell is this type of clothing? I guess I have no choice..." He got dressed up and sat down on a couch waiting for something to happen.

~~

England had already dressed up, of course after cursing his life and cursing his clothes.

He walked out wondering what that place was until he found Kankuro, Gaara's brother, and asked him about it, "What do you need to know? You are supposed to know!" Kankuro told him.

"I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW ANY BLOODY THING ABOUT IT!!!" England shouted, "PLEASE I NEED YOU TO HELP ME!! I AM-"

"Bloody thing?" he laughed, "Gaara, are you sure you are ok?" He asked

"I AM NOT!! I TOLD YOU BEFORE!!" England was starting to get angry.

"Ok let me explain all to you, I wouldn't like to be killed by your sand or anything... So here is the situation..." Kankuro started explaining and after five minutes he finished.

"So you mean I am...the king of this place?" England asked feeling all the power.

"Well yeah, something like that... Yeah you can be considered that" Kankuro said.

"GREAT!!" England said filled with joy.

~~

Gaara was still sitting there waiting for something to happen when he heard someone knocking on the door. He stood up expecting for someone he knew to be there telling him it was a prank or something but instead he got a blonde guy, with glasses, and blue eyes.

"Hi England," this mysterious guy said.

"Who are you?....."said Gaara not knowing what the situation was.

The blonde guy just stared at him. Gaara started to get confused and stared at him too.

"What in the world happened to you? I am the hero!" the unknown guy said.

"But I thought the hero was Naruto..." Gaara said.

"Naruto?!? Who he hell is that?!?" he asked a bit annoyed.

"N-Never mind... Who are you by the way? Why are you here?" Gaara asked to finally know the identity of this mysterious guy.

"I-I am Alfred, or America..., don't you remember me?" America asked looking at him with a VERY confused look on his face.

"I...umm...(think Gaara, think if you mess this up they'll know you are not who they think you are...) Y-Yeah of course... I am just playing with you... What's my name by the way?" Gaara said.