┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟮. facts

ONE

ONE. sunny was fourteen years old (international age) when she came to south korea to train at big hit entertainment.

TWO. sunny's family consists of her parents, two older brothers, and a younger sister.

THREE. sunny graduated high school in 2019 and continued her studies at seoul national university in teaching english as second language (tesl). she is expected to graduate from the university in twenty-twenty-three. 

FOUR. sunny said, if she wasn't an idol, she would be a teacher. an english teacher or literature teacher because she loves reading and writing. or, she would help her family with their company. she still has a dream of hers and that is why she chose tesl when enrolling in university. 

FIVE. everyone knows that sunny has a huge crush on seventeen's scoups.

SIX. korean idols such as blackpink, twice, nct, stray kids, itzy, aespa, and many more ever mentioned sun in their vlives and when the camera is around them. sunny is always mentioned by anyone in the k-pop industry. she's the talk of the town. girl group, ive, has ever since the starting of their debut, always said that they look up to sunny all the time.

SEVEN. a lot of k-pop idols admitted that they find sunny intimidating off-camera. but she is actually a warm person. she's just an introvert.

EIGHT. jay and jake of enhypen said that they and txt are really close with sunny. they hang out at the cafeteria a lot of times. sunny is the closest with sung-hoon because they always skate together. they even went on a duo competition together for ice skating.

NINE. sunny lives alone in a luxury housing area, 5 minutes away from hybe label's office. however, her bodyguards and manager live just across her door. just in front of her so they and she can have privacy and if something happens, they are just nearby each other. 

TEN. j-hope of bts said that sunny always text him to ask about his opinions regarding her composition of lyrics. he said that sunny is really working hard to write songs on her own.

ELEVEN. mingyu of seventeen once revealed after sunny debuted that when he, scoups, jun, and minghao went to the cafeteria, sunny saw them and immediately ran away. he said maybe it's because she saw scoups. even they know that sunny has a huge crush on scoups.

TWELVE. when sunny had just debuted, she was really young, 16 years old. hybe does not tolerate fans who send malicious comments towards sunny. even in her choreographies, clothes to be worn, her appearances, everything is strictly checked every single time.

THIRTEEN. during a vlive, sunny told her fans to be comfortable with her. she openly said that she supports everyone no matter who they are. she promised her fans that she is a safe place for them.

FOURTEEN. sunny's fandom name is undetermined yet. but fans calls themselves bloom because with sunny, they became happy and they bloom. 

〔 ©-𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 〕