Insanity

Hastur stand in front of the Sacred Heart Hospital. Madness flows like blood in his veins, if a god even have one, that is. Detention still has its effect, as the god's eyes still glow a menacingly shade of red under his hood. The day has passed, leaving the place for the moon to rises. Twilight in the Hospital always have a strange dangerous but attractive feelings to it, like a deadly sweet poison which kill everything and everyone who ever tried to taste it. Here it is, the moment he has been waiting for. Look around, for once again insanity is seeping through the consciousness of the god, and the sun again, to Hastur's surprise, is now like a dark stain on faded scarlet paper. Instinctively, the god stare into the moon, glowing in this fantastically chilling scenery.
Detention has gone. As Hastur look down, he notice that his all too familiar red eyes matches perfectly with the scarlet sky, which is now blooming across the building like a thousand cursed higanbana flowers. Brows furrowed as the unnerving observation unsettles him, however he quickly shrugs the feeling off as a weak voice draws his mind out of the trance. Widening his eyes a little, he found himself staring at the small figure on the ground. Red, as he always says, never fit on the seer's body. The dark blue of the costume, the pure sky blue of those eyes, are now stained with red blood.
Hastur's heart winces painfully at the scene of his beloved seer laying on the ground, his breath hitching as he gasped for air, as his mind started wandering into the dark depths of the abyss, an abyss so deep he will never be able to get out of. Hastur just stand there as he realizes all three other survivors have already bled to death, and the only one left, also on the verge of death, is his little angel who has saved him from the chilling and trembling depths of his mind. Oh, just how much Hastur want to scoop the young man on the ground into his arms, to whisper sweet word into his ears, to console him from the torment pain,...
...But he just stand there.
The god just stay there, freezing in his path, his eyes never leave the seer on the ground. Inside, his mind is screaming at him, at his body to move, to help his lover, but another part of him enjoys seeing the seer like this, just as how he looks at the other survivors - cold and emotionless. He wants to see the man suffers, to struggle in an useless attempts in order to save himself. Ah, just the thought of that make the god himself shivers, both from fear and excitement. Another painful wince make its way to his ears, and he finds himself unable to tear his eyes away from the one on the ground.
...But this time, his uncontrollable love won. Without a second thought, the god rush to his lover, using his tentacles to, tenderly and carefully, pick the heavily bleeding seer up. He know full well where the dungeon are, and he quickly make his way towards him, the only thing playing in his head, overt and over again, is: ' Please hurry up'.
Just another ten seconds, he thought.
Just a bit more..., He thought,
A bit more...
..He couldn't make it.
The seer has bled to death, and worse, in his lover's arm. Hastur knows that he will not die, his Eli will be revived again, that they would meet each other, again, everyday, for eternity.
For eternity.
But even then, the god couldn't contain himself from the thought of his beloved, his angel to die in his arms.
Not without his permission.
After the match, the god couldn't keep himself waiting from rushing right into the infirmary to see Eli, and he would have done that for real if it wasn't because of Emily's warnings. Anxiously waiting outside the firmly shut door, it took Hastur a lot of patience to not destroy it and storms in.
Time passed by. When the god thinks he couldn't contain himself anymore, the door opens and reveal a woman in a nurse's clothing. She looks up into the god's hood, only to say a single thing with a calm voice: "You may come inside now, Hastur- sama. "
With that, the god's patience snaps, and he rushes inside, much quicker than someone that big could have been able to rush.
--------------
Darkness.
Darkness is all Eli could see. He didn't remember what happened before that. The only thing he can remember is the insanity, the absolute madness in his god's eyes. Right. He has gone through a match, with the hunter being The Feaster. He really didn't expect Hastur to go easy on him, or the whole team just because the brunette is his lover. But the sudden harshness, to the point it is so brutal, so wicked,...
So insane.
He couldn't do nothing but watching in pain as one after another, all his three teammates fall down, their self-heal used. And it's even more helpless as he can't even help them, as the same person who left them to dead is now chasing him, his tentacles cruelly strike down his body. Brooke also had done her best, her soft feathers now exhaustingly rested against the brunette's shoulder. After a while, the brunette also felt down. He tried his best to heal himself and keep running, only to be beaten down again. Eli sighed, surrendering to the tiredness, all at once, soared over his body. He can't blame anyone for this, because it's all his fault.
It's his fault that Fiona cannot be rescued in time, because he left the cipher too late, that she has already bled out.
It's his fault that Kurt was found, as he basically leads the hunter towards his ciphers.
It's also his fault for not popping the last cipher in time, results in Emma bleeding to death, even when he knew all too well that the hunter isn't watching over the little girl.
Now he has to pay for it, watching helplessly as Hastur, his Hastur staring down at him, and he found himself to unconsciously curled up. The gaze Hastur spares for him is nothing short of gentle or full of love. On the contrary, the only thing he could see was madness, the unexplainable madness that drives him unconscious like a lullaby...
A hypnotic, psychotic, lamorophobic lullaby...
And so, he passed away, those lunatic red eyes haunting him even in his mind...
--------
   By the time Eli wakes up, his head is already full of nightmares.
   Brooke, his little owl is still hooting quietly, like it's whispering to him. It keeps whispering, even when it knows that the seer is wide awake. The seer strolls across the room, with the owl whispering in his head, telling him what to do.
  She always tells him what to do.
   The seer leaves the bed, Brooke carried like a teddy bear in his arms. He opens the wooden door, wandering across the hallways like a madman. As he stroll to a room outside the survivor's side, a room that he is always familiar with, he only left a small note under the door.
  It says 'meet me outside'

-----------
"Eli!" The god cried out, rushing up to his faithful follower as soon as he sees a glimpse of him after those thick trees, and his seer turns back with a sad smile, returning the tight hug. Holding the seer in his arms, the god looks deep into those deep sea blue eyes of his lover before their lips met in a deep kiss. The brunette widen his eyes in surprise before melting into the kiss. It's a sweet, pure kiss without any traces of lust, a symbol of their love that held deep in their hearts. Soon, they broke from the kiss, looking at each other before the god breaks the silence:
  " I'm sorry, Eli"
  " It wasn't your fault, Hastur- sama. It wasn't you who left us all to death." Smiles the brunette.
  " But-"
  " Shh. I know." Eli pressed a finger against Hastur's lips.
  The silence falls again. The moon waxes and wanes overhead and casts clear white night across both of their faces, revealing two cold dark shadows stretched on the cold ground.
  It seems that tonight is gonna be a long night...

-

-------
Author notes : Stay tune. Chapter 2 will come tomorrow. Pls report to me if there is any language errors, I'll be sure to fix that next time. Thank you for reading.