kings life pt1

.::King's Fantasy-Part 01::.

=K¡n§ P.o.v=

My alarm rang at exactly 6:30 a.m. I turn that shit off and went back to sleep! Two mins later somebody was banging on my damn door!! My sister Shae was standing in front of me.

Me: Man what the fuck you want man!

Shae: Whoop! Boy yo breath stank! Anyways get your ass up! We have school! And take a shower too! *Walks away* *mumbles stank ass bum*

Me: Man i herd yo rachet ass! Lets see how yo ass getting to school!

Shae: *yells from downstairs* W.e!

I slam my door and sit on my bed. My phone vibrates! ::23 new text messages && 8 missed calls:: wtf? *checks messages* man its freaking y/n! The fuck she want man!

Most texts said this:

So you ignoring me! I bet you with that trick called Niya!! I swear when i see your ass imma ooo!...

I swear females steady sweatin a nigga like they the damn f.b.i or some shit.

I take my shower, and brush my teeth.

I put on my new pair of black and red griffeys. My heat snapback. My black jeans and my red "just do it" nike shirt. I grab my keys my phone and my jacket and head downstairs.

=$h@3 P.o.v=

I herd my brother room door close. I hurry up and finish my hair. I got it in a bun and some front bangs. My outfit today. Its a high waist gray skirt. My white and gray crop top that says "aint nobody got time for you"! I put on my black toms and grab my jacket, phone and purse and head down stairs.

=End of P.o.v.=

Downstairs.......