Armoratophis Behaviour Pattern

Species Description:
Name: Specimen Morax-001
Species: Armoratophis Glyptostrobia (Armored Snake of The Chinese Cypress)
DNA Mix: Gigantophis x Saichania x Dunkleosteus x Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake
Place of Birth: Guangzhou, China
Description: The Armoratophis of The China Subspecies this species length is around 9-10 meters. The specimen has a unique rattle made of Bone but as hard as the Saichania's Club and it can make similar rattling sound like the Rattlesnake. The Armor of this hybrid is incredibly strong they can tank a shot from a T90 Ms this snake has enough constriction strength of  4000 kj this snake is filled with muscle. Its skeletal structure is made of cartilage making it able to move underground with ease and with its crushing strength the bones wont break when constricting. This snake's venom comes from a Quad Fang and these 4 fangs are so sharp and durable it can pierce through 25 steel layers with two sets of Venom Glands with the upper Venom Gland containing Neuro toxin while The lower gland contains Necrotoxin. The snake's Facial Armor is of the Dunkleosteus so it is made of bones and is almost unpierceable but it has been seen being broken if fighting a strong hybrid such as the Erlidominus or Erlikospyx. The Body Armor is made of Spiked Osteoderm with one special Osteoderm that covers a Fin like Structure it is very sharp and, can slice through any terrain except Asphalt with ease.
Abilities:
-Armor so strong it can Tank a T90 Ms Shot without flinching or armor cracking .
-Quad Fangs That Delivers two types of Venom.
-Tail Club Made of Bone with a keratin weave making it strong and is able to make a unique call.
Weakness:- Cartilaginous Skeletal Structure making its Skeletal Structure incredibly fragile.
- the species are incredibly shy and would rather run away than fight
Strength Level: 5
Category: Tank
Class: 5
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 2
Defense: 5
Diet: Piscivorous but Will Eat any Meat when Hungry
Threat Level: Epsilon(4/5)
Escape Information: [REDACTED]

07.00 A.M 18th Oct 2019
I Just woke up and i Heard some Mud sounds in the distance. After walking about 200 meters i saw a Beipiaosaurus eating some foliage and then i heard it the same mud sound closing in then i saw it a piece of spike moving to the water near the Beipiaosaurus. the creature swam under it's prey slowly Then, Boom from under the Beipiaosaurus the snake Struck it from below the The Therizinosaurid tried to scratch it's Armor but it was useless. The Venom Started to Paralyze the Beipiaosaurus It still kept swiping at the Snake slowly getting weaker and weaker and finally it stopped the snake let go of the bite and started to eat the Therizinosaurid whole without crushing the bones as another one of this specimen was found dead and we analyzed that it's stomach has a very powerful acid hydrochloric acid. The Snake fully ate the therizinosaurid in 30 minutes i was able to not get sensed by it before it swam i shot the specimen with a tracker small enough for it not to notice sharp enough to stuck to it the Snake slithers away This Specimen is Morax as i This one has the swampy Coloring Greenish color there is another specimen in the Arid Desert the Dead one We Called Rex Lapis.

11A.M 18th Oct 2019
I heard a Powerful Roar from at least 100 or 200 meters and there are only two things in This Chinese Reserve but to confirm it i followed the sound. And my suspicion was correct i found the Hybrid Species the Necroraptor a hybrid consisting of the bat Necromantis and Utahraptor this hybrid specimen is 9 meters long with a height of 2 meter this specimen is Codenamed Drift this Dinosaur has white pupils as it usually hunts in the dark i am still investigating on why this Necroraptor was out an about on 11 A.M then i saw the reason a Tarbosaurus Came to try and fight the Necroraptor. This dinosaur Shot out a very disorienting sound for echolocation the Tarbosaurus not having very good hearing is not too disoriented meanwhile my ears are in an incredible pain their screeches goes up to 80 Khz as their echo chamber and the Bat DNA increases the frequencies good thing i wore noise cancelling ear buds and my ears still hurt. But just before they fight my tracker pinged meaning Morax is Closing in so i climbed a tree then i heard it the sound of mud slushing the Other two seems not to notice the Mud noises. Then Boom from below the Snake Struck The Tarbosaurus snapping it's neck the Snake then saw another prey the Necroraptor the Raptor is smart enough that this snake will struck it with its tail as soon as it makes a wrong move and these two animals are venomous so they can take down each other with ease the Snake however is not that intelligent the snake has just the normal Survival instinct it rattles it's tail in a Challenging Manner The snake Playing it safe he Dove inside the ground but the raptor is smart it uses it's echolocation on the hole the snake came out of the Ground but the Raptor expected and jumped to the snake but as it is a snake and the raptor is on the lower body of the snake it just falls and crushes the Raptor but with scarring the snakes underbelly and a little bit of paralytic venom the specimen ate the Raptor and Dragged the Tarbosaurus into the water after the snake slithered away and i went back to the camp.

17 P.M 18th Oct 2019

I was resting in my camp until a Guanlong appeared it was raiding my snacks so i reached down and pulled out a chunk of meat making the Guanlong paid attention to me and i threw the meat chunk and the Guanlong left. I was happy to not get eaten by the Guanlong and then i heard it the same mud sound from a afar coming to my direction so i quickly climbed back up the tree i used to tie my hammock the snake Rose from the muddy soil the snake seems to be like a Land Shark with it's back Armor cutting through the wet muddy soil. After Seeing it up close
The Snake's Head is Incredibly unique the Dunkleosteus Skull Exoskeleton it shimmers in the light it seems like that this snake still loves to Bask eventhough they are mesotherms thanks to the Ankylosaur DNA.But Right Now i can't go anywhere or make a sudden noise or it will feel my presence since i used a swamp deodorant to mask my Scent the snake might have felt the Pitter patter of the Guanlong and is C, hasing it now The Armoratophis also seems to be a bit more aggressive as it is nearing the Breeding Season of this snake hybrid and we have logged 5 specimen of this snake with a sixth being deceased. The Snake after Basking for at least 3 hours finally left now i can finally come down and take my drink.

03.00 A.M 19th October 2019
I saw a different specimen from morax this Specimen is a bit more Brown than morax with some chipped armor spikes, and A bit more larger i think this one is a female specimen for it's larger size it's lack of a Hood which males like morax has the Female seems to be sending a call to a Male specimen this female is code Named Fuwä after a Lamia Myth in ancient China. And then another specimen came from the Right of Fuwä responding to the Call the snake when they meet each other they rattle their tails usually the rattle sounds like when rocks hit against each other multiple times but for the mating rattle they slowly like a dance with their tails so i hung my emergency Hammock on a tree since Dr Wu made them fertile they will be able to reproduce, i opened up my camera and recorded their mating ritual and i drift off to sleep.

10 A.M 19th Oct 2019
Their Mating Ritual has finished and they went inside the female's burrow and it seems like they have started mating i sent out a DPG Recording Drone into the Cave Burrow and it starts to record the Mating Process i will spare the details of the mating process i will write another log when they are done or another animal shows up.

16.00 P.M 19th October
I heard a creature Sneaking around the bushes so i came to investigate then i Saw it a Metrialong far away from the beach this one might be a lost specimen since the south is a bit close to the beach it must be Hungry i pulled out A Fish from my Bag and It made the Metrialong curious i crouched a bit as to not scare or make it want to pounce at me the Metrialong took the fish from my hand and while eating it i got close enough to pet it. The Trex ancestor doesn't seem to mind the Petting. Their Scales are very rough like a crocodile and their tail fin is very sea snake like it is very great to be able to experience this and after it finished it still looked hungry so i took out another fish and made it walk back to the Beach when i reached the beach i fed the Metrialong from my hand it was doesn't seem to mind the Petting and Grooming and after it finished i threw another fish to the sea and the raptor returned to the sea.

00.00 A.M 20th Oct 2019
It seems mating is complete as the Male Armoratophis has left the female's burrow and slithered off somewhere i am gonna go inside the hole to get the Drone and have an up close and personal interaction with Fuwä the burrow seems like a bit more complex than a normal burrow there is a burrow with an underground water reserve, Carcass den and a Nest i got inside the nest and saw the female in deep sleep it will be laying eggs pretty soon i will take one of her eggs for further study.

08.00 A.M 20th Oct 2019
The Female starts to lay her eggs o have set up a camera to record it the females are in quite of a pain the eggs of this snake is quite large from what i see the eggs are around 30 cm in length and 20cm in Width it is a very interesting egg. It seems that the female has finishes laying her eggs so i slowly tiptoe to the snake and sneakily took one of her eggs. I was successful then i went back to Put my camera back but the Camera's click clack noises woke the snake. So i started to run as fast as i could from the burrow the female followed me outside and kept chasing me so i threw a couple of reptile tranquilizer bombs the gases slows her down by a lot and i found my transport vehicle and got into it quickly and return back to the DPG HQ.

23rd oct 2019
I gave the egg sample to the DPG research division and i return back studying the behavioural footage i have collected and study it i will wait until the egg hatches and continue studying the Armoratophis again. Imy. Next Research Study the Psephosaurus Rex in Bolivia Near its sea. DPG J*** signing off see you in my next adventure