Chapter 1 my hot step sister

A/N This is rated PG 13 and I am also a Christian boy also in this story it's 1998

Chapter 1 my hot step sister

Anthony's POV
I was pissed at my mom for making me go with her to pick up my new step sister. We don't need any body else the worst part is I had to paint her room with my mom we painted it hot pink cause she was a girl. Then she made me go with her I waited for her in the adoption home it smelt like sadness. I've always been a only child a new kid in the house will suck major b***'s I know Ian has a sister. She's a pain in the ass what ever there was no changing my mothers mind any way. Then a Asian girl walked up to us with she was gorgeous she was wearing a grey hoodie with skinny jeans and her hair down a little Curley. She had a little eye liner on and that was it most girls her age where pounds of make up. She had one little luggage with her my mom hugged her I felt kinda bad for her "hi I'm carol you could call me mom if you would like" she mentioned. Mari nodded with a smiled "this is my son Anthony" she mentioned. I put a hand out to her and she shook it her hands were so soft. Then we went home she was really quiet "so where you from" I asked "japan but I moved to la when I was three" she responded not looking away from the window. She looked traumatized I guess I would to if I lived in a adoption home "so when did you go to the adoption home" I asked "when I was 13 no body wanted me I guess I was to old I still wonder why your mother adopted me" she responded. I felt so bad she spent four years by her self "so why did you get put in if you don't mind me asking" I asked "Anthony" my mom yelled "don't worry miss Padilla i don't mind it was when I was thirteen my mom died and my father went crazy he would beat me up so I came there my self" she responded. My heart broke in two she took her self to the adoption home She continued looking at the window. Until we got home we lived in what you would call a rich neighbor hood. in a pretty big house to she looked amazed we walked in and she looked around. I laughed it was cute she was so amazed wow am I actually getting over kalel wait I can't have feelings for her she's my step sister my hot step sister that is. no you can't think like that she's living with you now. My mom smiled "okay well Anthony show her around dinner will be done shortly" she mentioned. I took her around the house then I took her to her room "this is your stop" I mentioned "thanks" she thanked. She opened the door "ew pink" she mentioned I laughed "oh sorry it's lovely" she apologized which kinda made it funnier. I shook my head "it's all right if you'd like there another guest bed room" I stated "please" she begged. I showed her it was right next door to mine "if you need any thing my room is next door" I mentioned. She nodded and walked in "oh thank god" she mentioned in a white room. I chucked I could see very clearly now that she was a tomboy which explains the not to much make up and hatred of the color pink. I went in my room and there was a beep on my computer it was a email from Ian (did you get your new step sister) I messaged back (yah she's so hot) he sent back (dude that's sick how hot are we talking) I messages back (an easy nine or ten) he messaged (I would call dibs but she's your step sister not much you could) he messaged back (yah but if she's into me I'm not saying no) I messaged (see yah have dinner) I waited there until "Anthony come get dinner" I herd. I went to Mari's door I knocked on her door. It opened the shower was on "hey Mari when your done come down for dinner" I mentioned. I ate a bit then she came down in a pink flannel and jeans. Her sleeves were at her elbow she sat down "sorry I took so long once I got in the shower I couldn't stop at the adoption home I only got thirty seconds" I mentioned "well I hope you enjoy your room we painted it" she mentioned "oh yah about that mom Mari liked the room by mine so I gave her that one" I stated "oh okay it's some where to sleep" she stated. After dinner I took my dish to the sink "hey Anthony did you show Mari the basement" she asked "no but she probably wouldn't like it" I responded "try me" she stated. I shrugged we went down stairs in the basement she was in awe "what's got you so shocked" I asked "your n64 sick" she mentioned. a I was confused how dose she know what that is kalel didn't "wow so cool I've only seen these in commercial" she stated "wanna play" I asked "can we" she responded "yeah c'mon what do you wanna play" I asked "any thing" she responded. Then she saw smash bros "oh my god always wanted to play that" she mentioned "cool" I stated. I put the cartridge in and started "in link" she stated at the same time "what ever I'll be kirby" she mentioned. She chose her character I did the same she soon picked up the controls and was really good but I beat her. Then we played for a couple more hours she never beat me "I almost had you that time" she yelled "no chance" I stated. She was really cool she yawned and picked up her arms and I saw her scars on her wrist "Mari did you try to cut your self" I asked "don't worry about it" She responded yanking her arm back "no Mari this is serious don't hurt your self any more your with family" I stated. A smile went on her face she had the cutest smile in the world then I leaned in and was about to kiss her then stand up. I almost kissed her "look I gotta go" I mentioned going up stairs. She soon followed me then we went in are own rooms this is bad I'm falling in love with her.