Y/N x Yuri x Tamura

Don't judge the way I write ok

Yuri invited you to his room so you went and found him sorting his dildos on the floor. He realise that you are there and get up. Y/N COME IN HIHEHEHE.

You come in the room flustered with a boner but Yuri had one too sooo yeah. Yuri started to talk to you about his toys while touching you. He grabbed a vibrating egg and shoved it in his ass giving you the remote. You activate it and he started to moan and laugh. AHH AHH MORE HAHAHAHAHA
Yuri, I'm about to cum.

He stated to suck your dick and fingering your ass making you feel like you were floating. You both came and Yuri jumped over you ready to hump you like a rabit in heat. You looked at Yuri in the eyes ( or more like in the sun glasses) and he went in. You were both filled with a hot feeling of pleasure as he starts moving. Tamura burst in. YURI GET YOUR ASS HERE YOU PIECE OF- (the man was to stunned to speak XD) Y/N what the hell i thought you were going to do it with me. You realized that you forgot about him and feel embarrassed about it. Sorry i forgot about it, but you can join.

Tamura jumped on you and shoved it in with Yuri's. AHH~ All three of you moaned as Tamura's and Yuri's dick grind against each other. FUCK it's so tight. He was being overwhelmed with pleasure as Yuri picked a dildo to put in Tamura's ass. He found one and started to fuck him with it. Tamura didn't complain he actually started to trust faster and with more strength. You had no idea what time it was at that point but you didn't care, it felt too good to look away.

All three of you came and you felt so full that you couldn't think straight anymore and fell asleep.