𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗲 - 𝘆𝘂𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘅 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗸 ♡

little space

𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 - 𝐲𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤

𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 - 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐮𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

💕

Junhyuk is in his room trying to get his self together, he was planning on confessing his feelings to his roommate. He just wasn't sure on how to do it or even start it.

He didn't want to be basic and just go up to him and confess which he just couldn't get himself to do anyways. He wanted to give him something that represented his love for him, something that would show him he wasn't joking because he seriously was crushing on this guy.

But of course Junhyuk took nothing the easy way, he was stressing over his confession being too much or too little. Because of this, his headspace beat him and took over. His little self was just even worse, how could he possibly make up a plan while all he could think about is Binnie. Yes that's what he would call the younger, he loved that nickname for him, he even named his ferret plushie Binnie to remind him of Yubin.

When he was feeling down he would always give Binnie a warm hug, it made him feel better knowing that he could resemble the plushie as him. He climbed on his bed embracing the plush tightly while he whimpered. "Binnie wat wud u wike.. shwd I give u flowrs? Mm.. nu tu mush.. Mm how bout.. ice cream! Sigh.. nu.. not thwt.." Junhyuk pouted, he was frustrated. How could he possibly confess his feelings without his hands being empty? He didn't want to show up and have nothing for the precious boy.

He thought, nothing. Nothing came up on his mind. He looked around his room to see if he could give one of his things to Yubin. His eyes landed on his crayons, how colorful and fun, but no it wasn't time for coloring. It was Binnie time. But a bit of coloring won't hurt he thought. Junhyuk jumped of the bed dashing to the box of crayons, he grabbed them and a piece of paper to start his masterpiece.

He sat down on the floor getting comfortable as he chose out of his collection of colors. He made his decision and went with magenta since that was Yubin's favorite color. Grabbing the crayon he went to the blank piece of paper and stopped for a second. An idea popped into his head, what if, he wrote his feelings and the love he had towards his Binnie and gave him the letter?

Junhyuk became extremely happy and began at his splendid idea, he wrote what he had always wanted to tell him but just could never find himself actually saying in person. He then decorated the paper from top to bottom not missing a single corner. When he finished he hugged the letter gently praying that things would go alright.

💕

Yubin was not in the apartment at the moment so he headed downstairs with his letter right in his hand. He sat down on the couch checking the door every few seconds incase he didn't hear Yubin arrive. He was super nervous and scared, he really hoped Yubin would at least accept his feelings and even if he couldn't return them it wouldn't ruin their beautiful friendship.

Junhyuk then heard keys, boy was he terrified now. He  didn't feel that confidence he had 2 seconds ago anymore. But it was too late because Yubin had already seen him, where would he run to now?

Yubin gasps seeing Junhyuk. "Junhyuk! I'm so glad your here! I brought your favorite cupcakes!" Junhyuk's eyes sparkled at the mention of cupcakes, boy did he love them, but not as much as he loved Yubin. Nothing could replace his angel. But now wasn't the time for cupcakes either, now, it was time to confess.

"Twank u Binnie.. u sweet.." Junhyuk cutely said earning a squeal from Yubin. "Hold up you didn't tell me you were in your headspace!! Your seriously the cutest Hyuk.." Junhyuk blushed, anything Yubin said made him blush, really, his whole existence made him flustered.

The little got up and helped Yubin with the cupcakes. He took them to the kitchen, a little shakey as he was still very nervous. He decided to speak out and tell Yubin already because he really wanted to give Binnie his letter despite the consequences it could lead to.

"B-Binnie.." He shuttered terrified for his life. "Yes sweet cakes?" Great, he always got him with the nicknames. Junhyuk just loved it, he loved him so damn much it was getting out of hand. "Mm.. Hyukie mwd some fur u.." "Really you did? What is it Hyuk?" He asked killing Junhyuk by Yubin just being his everyday self.

He held the letter in front of him giving it to Yubin. "This is for me?" Junhyuk nodded shyly. "Wead it.." He quietly said. Yubin cooed, he took the letter and began to read it. Junhyuk studied his face scared for his life. He swore he was starting to see a tint of pink on the younger's cheeks, did he perhaps like his letter?! Junhyuk smiled a little, he was half nervous and half excited.

When Yubin was done he was extremely flustered after reading Junhyuk's sweet letter. He couldn't believe this handsome cutie had a crush on him, like how when he had all those gorgeous girls at school he picked Yubin instead. "Binnie..? Binnie no wike letter..?" Junhyuk asked after Yubin had been silent this whole time.

"Hyukie.. I love it.."  Yubin softly let out. He then went and hugged the elder shocking him a bit. It took Junhyuk 6 seconds to process but he eventually hugged back happy as ever. "Binnie.. Hyukie wuv u sooo mush.. u know.." Yubin smiled shyly. "You seriously do..?" Junhyuk nodded while looking at Yubin with adoration. "Well.. I like you too..!" Junhyuk felt like crying after hearing that, he hugged Yubin again with much more confidence. "Binnie!! u make me so hawpy.." Yubin's heart warmed up at his words, he had always loved him so much.

"Binnie.. i ask u some.." Junhyuk nervously said. "What is it my little prince..?" That really did something to Junhyuk now. He put his hands behind his back since he had something for Yubin. "Close u eyes.." Yubin nodded and closed his eyes waiting for the little's next command. Junhyuk brought his hands in front of him making a heart for Yubin. "Open u eyes Binnie.." Yubin opened his eyes getting soft at the sight. "Binnie.. heart fur u.. I wan to give u my heart cuz I wuv you soooooo mush.. i wan be together wit u.." Junhyuk shyly let out. Yubin couldn't take his cuteness it was an overload. "Of course love.. I'll accept you.. I want to be with you too!" He purred at the little. Junhyuk jumped up in excitement as he had successfully made Yubin his.

"You cutie.." Yubin giggled. He placed a quick peck on his cheek which caught Junhyuk off guard. He was blown away and flustered. "B-b-Binnie kiss mu..?" "Yes boo I kissed you.." The younger said with a smile. "Binnie.. I.. I wuv you crazy.." Junhyuk cried out hugging Yubin tightly. "I love you like crazy too sweetheart.." Yubin replied giving him a big warm hug.

first story how is it?

thanks for reading if you liked it!

request are open if you have any

see y'all in the next one 💕