Chapter 1-"Ohh he's worth drooling for!"

Paige's POV:
I stared at the hottest guy in school, Mitchell. He was my crush, but I wasn't sure if her liked me. I followed his instagram and I saw no picture of a girlfriend so, right after class, I had to make my move.

"Mitchell!" I screamed after him he turned around, but only because Carleigh, the most popular girl in school, called his name. Oh how I hated Carleigh. She alwaysed wore bubble gum pink, and got so upset over nothing. I pushed past her. "Um, hey Mitchell." I said. When I pushed past, his hand was out to shake Carleighs hand, but instead he touched my boob. I blushed. "Could we mabey study after school?" I asked. "Sure. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I almost fainted. But I calmy and cooly just said, "Yeah." Then I gave him my number and adress. Soon enough, school was over, and it was time for my date.

I walked past Brooke's room, and I saw Nolan and her making out intensely. He pulled at her shirt. I just walked right on past.

I throw on a little Aeropostale black dresa with roses on it. Chloe was coming over aswell, for Josh. I wore some low cut boots and a necklace and curled my hair. Then, there was the doorbell. It was Chloe. "Hey Chlo!" I said embracing her into a warm friendly hug. "Hey Hyland!" We laughed and she went up stairs. Then, following there was Mitchell. I opened it, as I motioned him in. We sat close on the sofa as he pulled out his book.
.........
Hate Wattpad:
Once again, Wattpad didn't save what I wrote, but basically, Paige forgot her pencil, and she asked Chloe to keep Mitchell Entertained, and Mitchell grabs Chloe and makes out with her, and Paige walks downstairs and sees them kissing, and thinks Chloe kissed her boyfriend. Chloe tries to explain, but Paige throws her out.

But Stupid WattPad deleted it.