The First Meeting

Rico POV
I woke up at 8:30, to the sounds of my screaming siblings. I had to be at work at 10, so I got up and took a shower. I threw on some shorts and t-shirt and went to fix myself some breakfast. I looked in the pantry, got the fruit loops out,and fixed a bowl of cereal. I went to the living room and watched tv, til 9:45. Then I went and got ready for work. I put on some khaki pants and my black and white striped shirt with my Foot Locker name tag on it. I got in my car, hooked up my aux chord and turn to Pandora. Energy by Drake stared to play and I turn it up.
I got enemies, got a lot of enemies! Got a lot of people trying to drain me of my energy!! They trying to take the way from a nigga!!!! F*#*ing with the kid and pray for you niggas!!
I rapped along to the music.
I got enemies, got a lot of enemies!
Every time I see them something wrong with their memory!

When I pulled up to the mall parking lot it was 9:55. I walked into footlocker and clocked in right on time.

*Beep(indicating we had a customer)*

"Good morning can I help you with anything?" I asked.

"No thanks, I'm just looking."

"Ok, let me know if you need help"

Lunch Break
For lunch I went to the food court and got some chinese food. I sat at a table off to the conner and listen to my music. After I was I put my leftovers in the plastic bag they gave me and took it to the break room back at work.

"Yo Rico!"

"Watsupp, Tony!"

"What time you get off?"

"Couple more hours, why watsupp?"

"Nun just asking, but I got to get out of here.. Got to make the money you know!!"

"Lol, yea... But I'll catch you later."

"Ight"

"Excuse me do you have this in a 7." asked a girl about 16 years old.

"Let me check." I said and went to the back. "We have it but not in that color, would you like to see ?"

"Yes, please." She said.

"No problem, hold on one second." I replied going and get the two color we had.

"Let me get the blue ones."

"Ight, I'll check you out over here..... $157.69 will be your total. Two thirty one is your change."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome have a nice day."

A couple hours later

"Excuse me, are you guys closed yet?"

I was about to say yea, until I looked up and saw a beautiful young woman. "No, what can I do for you?"

"These Timberlands, do you have them in a size 4 boys?"

"Yea I think so, I'll go get them for you." I said as I went to the back. "Who you getting these for?" I asked as I checked her out.

"My son." She replied smiling.

"He's lucky to have such an amazing mom as you." I said with a smile.

"You don't even know me." She said blushing.

"Any mom that buys Timberlands and a new polo outfit for their child is an amazing woman!" I said looking at her other bags from the Polo store and smiling.

"Well thank you Rico." She said reading my name tag.

"Your welcome....."

"Lisa"