[2016] Kim Sun-Kyung : Far From Home

"Make sure to take care of yourself

"Make sure to take care of yourself." Christine said as she hugs Sunny.

"Okay," Sunny replied softly while patting the back of her mother lightly to be let go.

"Eat well and don't skip your practice. Call us if you need anything," said Cavin while patting the shoulders of his younger sister. Sunny nodded with a smile.

"Alright then, you need to go now or you'll lose your flight," Daniel said to his daughter.

Sunny nodded and exhaled, "I'll meet you soon."

"Okay. Please, take care of yourself." Christine said before once more hugging Sunny.

Sunny scrunched her nose and her shoulders rose because she isn't that type who likes skinship or even a simple hug. After her mother lets her go, then she relaxes.

"Alright, I'll leave first." Sunny said before pinching her 3-year-old sister on her cheeks, making the toddler whine a little.

After biding goodbyes for the last one, Sunny walks away towards the security check-in. She just had her sling bag brought with her; hand carried. Her other two pieces of luggage all were checked into the cargo. After going through the security check-in, she went to the immigration to get her passport stamped.

After passing through the immigration, she was greeted by a stewardess who introduced herself as Diana, her assistant, hired by her father to take care of Sunny throughout the flight to South Korea.

Since Sunny was traveling alone and still a minor, her father hired one of the stewardesses to simply watch over Sunny and be her guide throughout the flight.

Sunny was already told by her father about Diana and was expecting Diana too.

Diana then brought Sunny to the first-class lounge. Since Sunny was also a first-class passenger, she was allowed to enter the first-class lounge which was really luxurious and comfortable. There was still around 30 minutes before the first-class passengers are allowed to board the airplane.

First-class passengers are the first to board the airplane and then the rest of the passengers at the end.

Sunny spent her time in the lounge getting some snacks while Diana went inside the airplane to get ready for the flight with the other flight attendant.

Well, Sunny was mature enough to take care of herself. She told that to Diana and Diana was also expecting that because Daniel, Sunny's father did tell Diana and Sunny just need to have a parent or guidance throughout the flight. She doesn't need help. Just someone to look over her in case something happens.

30 minutes passed swiftly and it is finally time for Sunny to board the airplane. After getting her flight ticket checked with her passport, Diana guided Sunny to her first-class seat.

She was seated next to the window, which was her favorite.

"Ms Sunny, do you want anything for a drink? Orange juice or carbonated drinks?" Diana asked Sunny as she neatly and carefully place the essentials for first-class passengers on the small platform in front of Sunny.