[2022] Arriving Kuala Lumpur

Upon arriving at Shangri-La Hotel, the police have turned off their sirens

Upon arriving at Shangri-La Hotel, the police have turned off their sirens. We reached the hotel right on time for lunch.

"Wow, they are in a line. Can you believe that?" I said when seeing the hotel staff was gathered at the entrance. I saw that inside, dad and mom were waiting for me already.

"And wow, these fans are really everywhere." I chuckled when seeing the fans gathered around the entrance as the police and hotel security guards guarded over them to not pass the limit.

The van stops right in front of the entrance and the doorman opens the door. I smiled as I walked out of the van. The second van also stops behind us while the bus parked outside the porch area since the bus's height was too high and couldn't be under the porch area.

"Welcome to Shangri-La Hotel," the hotel director bowed together with the other staff.

"Oh, my God. Thank you." I chuckled when I was given a bouquet.

When the van drives away, I was visible to the fans and they started cheering wildly

When the van drives away, I was visible to the fans and they started cheering wildly. I grinned and waved to them. There were also some media reporters present and taking photos of me with their camera flashes. Honestly, not a fan of camera flashes.

"Mr and Mrs Daniel is inside, Ms Sunny," the hotel director said.

"Oh, yes. I'll go in first then," I chuckled before waving to the fans for the last time.

I entered the hotel lobby and grinned when seeing my parents.

"Welcome home, honey." Mom said before we both hugged each other.

"Thank you, mommy." I smiled as I hugged her tightly. My right hand was holding the fresh bouquet I was given just now. I break our hug and then hugged dad.

"I'm glad you've reached here safely." He said while patting my back.

I smiled and nodded, "Where are the others?" I asked them, referring to my brothers and sister.