Raining day

So this is my first story hope you like it sorry about the bad grammer and spelling

                       No POV
          It was a raining day in jump city raven was in her room reading a book. Starfire was on the Couch. Watching robin and cyborg play a video game. And beastboy was in his room taking a nap.
               A hour past by
Beast boy woke up from his nap and went into the living room (or main room what ever the titans call it.) Beastboy walking to the frige and got some tofu. He looked to see were was raven and notice she was not there so he walked to her room. And knock and said  "raven are you in there?"
                  Raven POV
    I was sitting on my bed reading a book. Thenb I hear a knock then I hear a voice "raven are you in there?" Beastboy said. It was beastboy.  I said "yes come in" the door opened and beastboy walking in and said "just wanted to make sure you are OK". I thought to myself why would be care if I was OK I could feel my face get red I got pulled out of my my thoughts when I hear beastboy said "so are you ok?" He said "Oo yes I'm ok" I said very fast for some reason when I am around him I get really nerves. "So came I hangout with you for a little while?" I hear. " o yeah sure" we laugh and talk for little while. Some how beastboy manage to get closer to me. after a little while we are face to face are face is like 3 inch's apart them beastboy kisses me I was shocked at first then I kissed him back. He was shocked that I kissed him back. We broke a part we both started to blush like crazy.

       So that is what I got so far hope you like itplease like and comment some  idea's if you liked the story. This is not the only chapter.