Escapeing The Queen chrysalis timeline

It was a sunny day in Cloudsdale Soaring just got back from school she opened the door. and saw the same paper that Helped her get to the nightmare moon timeline.She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't see it. As soon as she touched it she was sucked into another timeline.She was in Canterlot but it's different. there were Changeling ozzo  everywhere she looked.she flapped her wings that she began to look around the building she accidentally flew into some ozzo. as she begins to squirm around as her eyes are shut finally when the ozzo let her go she falls to the ground with a loud Thud.She tries not to scream even though she's in pain as she felt one of her tooth crack.She begins to squirm around in pain Putting her hoof on her mouth.She begins to immediately back away as she begins to see shadows coming her way.And she's backing away she felt something was behind her. she tried to tell herself that maybe it was just a couple barrels but she was wrong.it was queen chrysalis."My my what do we have."chrysalis then used her magic and lift up soaring without thinking twice soaring immediately kicked her was in the face with her back hoof the face She began to fly away as fast as she possibly can go."Why are you a little!!"Chrysalis screamed.When Soring made it to Ponyville she was horrified.There were destroyed houses which were passed up with the same ozzo and not a single pony was in sight.She began to fly to her house and she knocked a door down and locked it she flew to her bed and hidden under the covers hoping the Chrysalis wasn't gonna to find her.Meanwhile with Queen Chrysalis."find her she couldn't go on that far
.Search every inch of Equestria and once you find out little kid bring her to me."chrysalis demanded"Yes your majesty"The guards were polite before bolting  into the blue sky.Iit didn't take long for them to find soaring but just like last time she flew away and was able to escape.There was good news and bad news the good news is she got away the bad news is now she doesn't know where to go.Then she wanted to go to the forest even though thousands of ponies warned her not to go in there what other choice did she had she went in there out of fear.What she saw horrified her there were thousands of destroyed homes and there wasn't a single pony inside just like Ponyville.She began to cry as not only is there no pony to save her there's no home to stay at.it was already bad enough at the nightmare Moon timeline at least she had a place to stay in the forest but now she doesn't in this timeline all she can stay at is the broken shelter.So that's where she stayed the night.But But little does she know the changelings found her and while she was unconscious they dragged her to chrysalis."Good job minions no it won't be that fun as she's unconscious so put her in the bed and once she wakes up then will have a feast."Chrysalis was said as she laughed her head off the minions took the unconscious Filly to the room where queen chrysalis ordered them for her to stay.Once she was wide-awake she realized she wasn't into the softer but rather in a fancy castle covered in ozzo."Oh good you're awake"a voice said then she felt Some kind of magic lift her off of a hose as Chris was trying to suck some love out a soaring she realize there was no love and soaring heart she was surprise what happened how come there's no love the changing Already get her.Unfortunately none of these were the case.Chrysalis ask"Why is there no love you.""oh that's pretty hard but I guess i'll Answer your question"Soaring replied As she began to tell a story."Many years ago when I was a Toddler my daddy had to go to war so he left and never came back. My mommy got into a terrible accident and she didn't make it. I never cried so hard just now I don't have a family. I watch as kids in their parents are happy and I wonder why can't I be happy.""Oh I'm so sorry I never felt sorry in my life that's just terrible and I was supposed to be a villain no but that's just simply awful well kid I need to tell you a story that happened to me why I'm even doing all this"Chrysalis said"a long time ago are used to rule the crystal empire along with my husband Sombra everything was perfect until one day all that power got into sombran head he attacked em em I tried to convince him otherwise but he didn't listen Princess Celestia and Luna saved the day but they took my husband and my kingdom away I vow that I will one day get my revenge on those to take who everything away from me"Crystals began to cry"Don't cry Mrs. changing I'm sorry that happened you have every right to be mad at them but do you really think revenge is the answer maybe if you just talk to them maybe They will understand no I know that well"Soaring said she reached to hoof out and chrysalis accepted this without seconds everything was backed to normal well almost everything chrysalis was now reformed.Just like the last timeline Soaring was sent back to her original timeline.