Not the girl at the back of the class

I guess you could say I'm not your typical girl you see in love stories. No you see the girl you hear about in love stories are the underdogs, the girls at the back of the class that are never noticed until a special someone comes along and changes that. But for me, well people describe me in many ways: loud. Confident. Individual. Friendly. Kind. Independent. And some times even bitch. But for those who know me, they call me strong. Thats not the point though. See right now, I am standing in the airport, butterflies rising in my stomach, best friend by my side, waiting for the boy I love. I can understand you might be a bit confused so lets rewind and start at the beginning.

*one year before*

"Earth to Karma." I snapped out of my day dream state as my friend jess snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"And what is it you want?".

"Class is about to start. We are playing netball. We're you zoned out the whole time?"

"Of course." I gave her an 'are you stupid' look considering she should know I will never pay attention when it comes to P. E.

"Well she's going over the rules again. I have no clue why she's being so critical, most of us have played netball since we were 5." I made a noise that was a half chuckle half scoff. Jess was defiantly pretty. Short, cute boobs, regular butt and median length brown hair. Shes cool to hang with but she is so boy crazy and her voice just makes you want to punch her sometimes. Her blue eyes covered I'm 2 weeks of mascara she never removes, darted towards the P.e shed and a smirk spread across her face.

"Hey look over there." She says and points to this boy sitting on a chair with his high tech camera searching through the photos.

"What at the boy?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"Yes. He's an exchange student from Germany. It's his last day at school before going back to Germany. He is so fucking hot though." She was smiling with her slut smile and I knew she was gonna do something. She picked up a ball and 'accidentally' rolled it towards his feet.

"I'm gonna go pick it up so he will notice me.". See the one thing about jess is she has so many ideas and talks the talk but she always chickens out and I have to finish what she started. Just watch

3

2

1

"I can't do it." Right on time.

"Maybe next time sweetheart." I teased and stood up leaving the class to grab the ball. I made my way to the ball and as I picked it up, and was level with the world again, I met his eyes. His big brown eyes that sent chills down my spine. His brown hair slightly shaved at the sides was the perfect length to make his face look perfect. And to finish it all off he gave me a quick smile. That smile was one that I could never get enough of.
"Miss.Anderson. Would you like to rejoin or class." Ms.Grimmer broke my thoughts. I spun around quickly without saying anything to him and yelled "I was just getting the ball. You're welcome by the way." I walked back to my spot next to jess after throwing the ball at Ms. Grimmer praying it would hit her in the face. It didn't.

Jess smiled at me cheekily as I sat down.

"What?"

"The whole walk back he didn't take his eyes off you." I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Really?"

"Yes!" I smiled at my feet. I know I'm not the prettiest of all girls. My mid back length brown hair is lifeless. My once aqua blue eyes are now a plain light blue, oh and did I mention I'm not exactly tall. Plus I have small boobs, but what can I say I'm 14. But even though I'm not the best I still walk with confidence to trick everyone around me.