┊⌗𝟬𝟬𝟮. popular moments

mv filming with why don't we. ❫

after it was confirmed and announced that sunny will be collaborating with the boy group why don't we, the fans were quick to support the artists. even k-pop idols were talking about this collab. 

sunny and the group members of why don't we filmed the whole music video in los angeles where the six of them went around los angeles to give out free tickets to fans to attend the showcase of the new upcoming song. 

when behind the scene films for the making of the song where sunny first met the members of why don't we and the films from the music video filming were released, fans became more restless. 

sunny also uploaded some photos of her and the members eating together and some behind the scenes from the music video and recording. 

fans can see how good chemistry the boys and sunny has. when asked if they are still in contact with sunny, they said yes. not long after that, the friends were spotted attending each other's concerts in los angeles and new york respectively. 

sunny told her fans that she is the closest to zach even when they first met. they clicked and were immediately inseparable. 

❪ women gaining huge attention

women gaining huge attention. ❫

during the press for sunny's first full album thank u, next, she was asked about her songwriting and about her comments that she was already included in the korean music copyright association. she is the first foreigner to be included in the list. she is the highest-ranking female songwriter on the list. 

the journalist continued to explain that women's authentic work is still slowly growing to be recognized by the world as it slowly becomes an entertainment industry led by a lot of female groups. 

the journalist asked, "people are thinking that you are breaking stereotypes by writing your own experience in your songs. some say that you're a woman and you shouldn't write more and let the male producers and songwriters do their job and you just wait to perform. nothing else. i don't mean to offend fellow women but i really want to hear sunny's comment regarding this matter. what do you think about this, ms. sunny?" 

sunny smiles before she gave her comments. 

"don't worry. i wasn't offended by it. instead, i was glad that you ask about this so i could get my thoughts clear regarding this matter. i would also not want to offend any gender in what i am going to say. just to make this clear, this is my opinion and i do not want to offend anyone." 

"first of all, i love to imagine and what i write in my songs doesn't mean that it's my experience. it may be from watching movies, hearing other songs, or simply experiencing it in my daily life." 

"there are a few notable famous female korean idols who contributed a lot in songwriting and producing. for example, soyeon of gidle, moonbyul of mamamoo, singer-actress iu, exid le, and many more other idols. a lot. most female idols right now write and produce their own songs which are really good."