1. Kidnapped!!

~Last Time~

~Third Person~
____ would be sitting in the garden waiting for her professor / Lover to come meet her there. She would turn to the side and see him walking towards towards her and suddenly felt a hand on her mouth and someone dragging her away quickly. ____ struggled and saw Sebastian now running towards her "____!!!!!" She would struggle again enough to call out "HELP ME SEBASTIAN!!!" before being knocked out.

~Sebastian P.O.V~
"when I get my hands on you..." my eyes narrow and my eye color changed from red to a pinkish and my pupil into cat-like slits "you will regret taking her from me"

~ Alois p.o.v ~
I carried ____ inside a house that was abandoned, "Hehe no one has never been here for years so he won't find her" I then threw her inside a human Bird cage smiling evil as I locked her hands and ankles with handcuffs and put it tightly around her ankles ands wrist. I looked at my table and picked up a knife smiling evil "every hour that pass she will pay for....just how quick are you Sebastian michaelis. I sat down on the chair looking at her smirking. "Hmm it would seem that she is waking up...."

~ your p.o.v.~
You stirred and then groaned feeling a sharp pain on the side of your head. Having a light stream of blood down your face. You looked around slowly seeing everything as a blur. As your visioned cleared you saw the blonde boy sitting across the cage looking at you smirking at you. "What is going on? Where have you taken me!" You demanded from him trying to ignore the pain in your head and on your wrist and ankles he gets up with anger "how dare you talk to me like that you wretch." He grabs your (h/l) (h/c) hair through the space of the gate and pulls you close to the gate "your luckily your alive in the first place."

You cry out in pain as you felt his hand pulling your hair the pain from the wound on your head and his grip on your hair didn't mix well. You felt tears threaten to come out but you held it back staying strong the shoves you back and you hit your back against the cage. " your going to stay here until you learn how to talk to me." He left you there in the dark. You stood there crying softly "Sebastian please come save me" you kept crying until you fell asleep.

~Sebastian p.o.v~
He was walking around his office trying to figure out where he would find you "dammit" he growls and gripped his chair handle tightly until it had his imprint on it. "Where the hell did he put ___" I look out the window "my love... Please stay strong I will come for you...." I got up from my chair and walked to the window the reflection in the mirror showing my glowing pinkish eyes "as for you Alois Trancy....you would be expelled...
permanently." A smile played across my face "I promise."

~ Third Person~

It has been three hours since ____ being taken away from Sebastian and he couldn't take it afraid that ____ was in pain. Once it became nightfall he would leave the phantom college and began to look for you "okay now where would you be trapped at.

~back at the abandoned house~

____ laid there on the cold steel of the human bird cage shivering from the cold. Her body ached and both her wrist and ankles felt numb. Alois comes in and smiles "how are you" he asked her"......." She stood quiet not wanting to have a conversation with him. He growled and picks up a chain and walks towards her "it's time to play" he says to her with a dark look in his eyes. She looks at him with fear written all over her face.