Chapter 7: Ren Vs. The Big 3!

"No way... it's Ben 10,000...!  What's he doing here!?"  The grunts whispered.

"You couldn't have been even a little more discreet Ben?"  A female voice echoed through the ship.

2 more people land in from the hole in the ceiling, one male and female.

"What's the big deal Gwendolyn?  It was going to break out into a huge fight anyway, Tennyson just sped things up a bit."

"We could've done this nice and quiet Kevin and you know it!"  Gwen replied

"Yeah, but this way's more fun."  Kevin replied.

"Oh crap!  It's Gwen and Kevin Levin!  The leader of the rooters!"  The grunts whispered

"So this is their little getaway huh?  I'm not going to lie, I kind of expected more from the famous Red Hunters."  Ben commented.

"Yeah, heard some talk about this gang doing some of the most dangerous gigs around this part of the galaxy."

"Please everyone, stay calm.  Let's handle this rationally please."  Gwen announced.

A grunt then tries to fire at gwen.

"Rationalize this!"  The grunt yelled.

But their blasters power down, rendering them useless.  Kevin quickly grabs the gun and punches the grunt, knocking him out.

"Don't ever point your gun at my wife ever again!"  Kevin yelled.

"Drop all your weapons, hands behind your heads and kneel.  Now!"  The plumber soldiers commanded.

Most of the grunts drop their weapons and do as they say while others resisted.

"Like hell we will!  What are you all doing!?  This is our score, you're just gonna let these pigs take that away from us!?"

"What could we possibly do you moron!?  They shut down our weapons!  Don't make this any worse for us!"

The remaining grunts then kick their weapons over to the plumbers and kneel.  There is a moment of silence among the grunts as they all share looks with one another, unsure of what to do next.

"Don't try anything funny.  Trust me, it won't end well for any of you or your leader.  Speaking of, where is this famed "Blood Wolf"?  Heard he took over an entire continent of gang infested areas.  He's the reason why you were able to manage a heist of this capacity, right?"  Ben asked.

"Yeah, last I checked, a guy named Ragova was in charge, but they were under a different name at the time.  Crimson something.  They were just a small gang like the rest, nothing special about them."

Gwen then walks over to one of the grunts and kneels to their eye level.

"Look, I'm sorry for my associate's behavior, but do you know what happened to Ragova, your old leader?