Chapter 1 Part 1

SCREEN computer monitor with the company's financial statements Yuri pondered tirelessly. Not in the least did her eyes move elsewhere. In the eyes of others, the woman looked very busy doing her work. While the fact, it is not. Only her eyes were on it, but not her mind, it flew somewhere else.

It has been 6 months since Jo Yuri distance from her loved ones. It has been 6 months since Jo Yuri learned to live independently. She didn't want to bother anyone. She also didn’t want people to pity her from others for her own fate. With a qualification that has never been used, she has now managed to hold a position as an accountant at Parallel Deuls Luna.

Although the company is not that big, it is enough to support her life and also her daughter who has just turned two years old. No matter what people think of her, it didn’t matters. She also didn’t care about people around her, who recognized her with the status of a widow with one child. Because in fact only she and her housemates know.

"Boo! what are you daydream about?"

Yuri massaged her chest. At that moment, she stared at Hyewon who was laughing at her.

"Aish Kang Hyewon, you always like to surprise me. If you do that everyday, I can die shocked because of you."

"Hehehe ... relax. It’s not that. Everyday I saw you zone out. Wae? You remember your husband?"

At that time, Hyewon had already laid her back on the table facing Yuri. Since working here, Hyewon is the closest one to her. The girl was not only joyful, but even noble-minded even in the eyes of Hyewon's rough eyes she looked so serious.

She still remember when she first step her feet into the company, her employer had introduced her to Hyewon because at the time she was looking for a house to rent. Coincidentally, Hyewon is also looking for a housemate because she can't afford to pay the monthly rent alone. Her former roommate had previously married and followed her husband to Seoul.

Undeniably, at first Yuri was a bit worried about living in the same house with Hyewon. Besides she looks serious, Yuri is worried if Hyewon can't accept it because not only she will be living in the house, but her daughter as well. She also worried if Hyewon isn’t used to baby crying at night. Understandably, the girl is still not married yet and unfamiliar with life as a mom.

But it turned out that her expectations was simply wrong. Hyewon turned out to be a difference woman with the birth of her face.

She easily adapts to Yuri who has a little child. In fact, the girl is already like a second mother to Youngeun, her daughter. The woman loved Youngeun just like her own child. It was her attitude that made Yuri not mind to tell all the problems she faced. Whatever had happened in her life she told to Hyewon.

"Such a rude woman! You've snatch someone husbands, and have a heart to conquer like that! That woman didn’t have shame at all! Why didn't you fight for it Yuri ah? That's your right!"

Those were Hyewon's words after finding out her life story. The girl said again that she did not like unfaithful men. They already have new ones, the old ones are ignored.

"I hope my fiancé isn't like that. No! I'm not willing to have a co-wife.

Yuri just smiled at that. Which woman is willing to share love. Although for a man honey is sweet, but as bitter as bile for a woman. But that was all the destiny she had to face. As a human being, she have to accept with a pure heart and calm even though it is so bitter to be swallowed. But in the case of him fleeing like this, does her action match the word 'calm down'?