Things are getting spicy 🥵

It was our typical day at Pizzaplex but someone was hiding something.And of course nobody new that somebody was hiding something. Anyway here's what happened.

Freddy: guys we should head back to our rooms since we're done the show we have to get some rest for tomorrows show. 

Everyone agrees.

Everyone starts to walk back to there rooms when...

Monty: Freddy wait! And Freddy says.. Ok what's up dude. Monty: why don't you come over to my room tonight for a "Sleepover" Freddy: ok sure! they end up walking to Monty's room together. After they talk for a bit. Freddy: Where should I sleep? In Monty's brain: with me. Freddy: Monty helloooo? Monty: oh sorry I was day dreaming, you can just sleep on the couch. Freddy: ok...                         

* In the middle of the night* Monty wakes up : huh ahh whatever . * goes over to Freddy* 😏 * Tops him Monty's mind : ahh fuck I gotta tell him. * makes a accidental noise* Freddy wakes : !!!!!! W-why a—a-are you o-on top o-of m-m-m-me *Blushes and gets hard* Monty : oh um I'm so sorry *gets very hard * well Freddy I just wanna say I luv you and I wanna fuck you! Freddy : I luv you too and go ahead fuck me d-daddy! Monty * turns red* 

After they undress each other Freddy's mind : it's s-so big even bigger than mine! Freddy starts to suck Monty's big bulging cock Monty starts to push Freddy's head to so that he's not sucking anymore he's swallowing and the noises were mm~ ngggh~ slurp~  Monty: I'm gonna cum ! Soon  Monty releases his beautiful cum spreading all over Freddy's face. Monty : we're not done yet I'll fuck you until I hear you calling my name. Monty goes over to get some "toys" from his closet he brings out some handcuffs and ankle cuffs and puts them on Freddy. Monty : oh I forgot  1 thing  he goes to get his lube . He comes back and squirts some onto his hand then rubs it  on his big cock . Freddy gets up and sits on Monty's nick cock Freddy moaned * AAaHhhA* he starts to bounce up and down moaning  infinitely they didn't even care if the whole  facility could hear them anymore they just wanted to have a good time.

In the end they were both covered in milky white cum Vanessa, Chica and Roxy came in chica: I KNEW IT ! And I told you guys! Roxy : Chica  i luv you * kisses*  Chica wow Roxy I luv you to. Everybody: GET A ROOM YOU GUYS! 

The beautiful end ☺️ Hope you liked this story!